22 scarab paint job

John

customtouch said:
Well..........I solved the whole scoop no scoop dilemma. Now John can have his scoop and his wife can have her sun pad.  :grin:

could turn it around and make a gauge pack out of it like a GTO judge

you could.......im not, to be clear.

customtouch

Here is a  couple of progress pics. Had to do some glass work where the rear bench seat had been hitting the starboard side of the hull. Other than that there was just a lot of the normal minor cosmetic blemishes that needed repair. Here is the basic layout.

Attachments

• 20140623_220718.jpg
    20140623_220718.jpg
    886.1 KB · Views: 98

John

customtouch said:
Here is a  couple of progress pics. Had to do some glass work where the rear bench seat had been hitting the starboard side of the hull. Other than that there was just a lot of the normal minor cosmetic blemishes that needed repair. Here is the basic layout.

now thats just plain sexy!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
That's what I was thinking! Man I can't wait to see this thing finished( Crap and it aint even my boat) crazy.gif :smile16:

Devilman

customtouch said:
Patchman said:
So how hard is that vinyl to remove? think.gif

After being on there for 19 years it is a  PITA!!!!

ha, reminds me of a commercial that used to play here for a vinyl siding company: "Paint... and you'll paint again but vinyl is final." :cheesy:

customtouch

Couple more pics.  Look close at the second pic and you can see the prismatic pearl. From certain angles and light it will almost appear to be metal flake.