2013 Tawakoni Hot Boat Regatta July 26th-28th

jimsplace

Motor Head said:
The ole Ford ran good today. Going back to 429 tomorrow and staying until sunday. Let's do this!!  jump.gif

That isn't fair.
You're making laps on the track and practicing.
  :smile17:

mr rogers

Been cleaning up the Glastron/Carlson. had to pull the bowl off monday night and knock out a shell that i sucked up from sommerville last sunday. wedged itself in the impeller and had to get a tow from pecan to yegua. engine started running hot and boat would not go faster than an idle. took it back out tuesday evening for a test run, and all is well.come on friday. hurry.gif jump.gif

Knotty Girl

mr rogers said:
Been cleaning up the Glastron/Carlson. had to pull the bowl off monday night and knock out a shell that i sucked up from sommerville last sunday. wedged itself in the impeller and had to get a tow from pecan to yegua. engine started running hot and boat would not go faster than an idle. took it back out tuesday evening for a test run, and all is well.come on friday. hurry.gif jump.gif

clap.gif

WAFOBABY

All packed up moving campers out to 429 today and maybe play in water this afternoon !  Looking fwd to it.  Come on FRIDAY

Crusader

Knotty said:
Patchman said:
Glad you got it sorted out! Man this clock is moving sloooow! :smile15:

You got that right, I'm ready

Doode!!!!! You're so right.

I put the garbage cans out on Tuesday night......today, Thursday, is garbage day!! I guess I was "Willing" us to be a day further in the week than it really was...lol.

FormulaZR

Man, Jen and I had a great time. I'm glad I got to attend before I move even farther away from those nice Metroplex area lakes. Had a great time meeting new folks, seeing the folks I've previously met again, racing (I did line up against 4 different boats), seeing the twin LS 24' Skater, etc, etc, etc...

Knotty Girl

Heck of a good time.  Big 'ol thanks for the folks who worked so hard to put this on.  Already have deposit for next year.  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

customtouch

Knotty said:
Heck of a good time.  Big 'ol thanks for the folks who worked so hard to put this on.  Already have deposit for next year.  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

So...........for those of us who weren't there, how did the boat do?

Gold Member

It was a great turnout and awesome time! Thanks everyone for coming out! :smile16:
Wish it would have been flatter  water for the vdrives.

Knotty Girl

customtouch said:
Knotty said:

Smoked the clutch, no biggy we will fix it before MF.  Motor was strong enough to make a Lenco slip.  :smile16:

ChryslerJet

Knotty said:
customtouch said:
Knotty said:

Smoked the clutch, no biggy we will fix it before MF.  Motor was strong enough to make a Lenco slip.  :smile16:

Dayum

So I guess its a pretty slow boat then? :smile26: