Zoomies and a day at the lake

TintMan

soldier of fortune said:
bring your shitbox to wright patman, broken bow or greeson, and get beat by a jet.
come on Randall, thats not the attitude the outlaws or wfl crew takes...all are welcome and its run what ya brung...and hope you brung enough! We love our jets but theres some pretty wicked vdrives around these parts too!

ChryslerJet

Trigger if your that close to Bryan there is a Lake Limestone out there just north of Marquez not sure if you can run Zoomies on it.  I took my old whacker out there a couple of summers ago and plan on taking the jet out there this summer.  I have family in Franklin and my nephews love to get tossed from the tubes.

Trigger

Ok, it looks like the collector headers are my only option. I just really didnt want the extra lines running all over the place. Guess I'll start looking for a good place to hide all of that now. So assuming I do the right thing and run baffles and water, where can I go that is hot boat friendly and who wants to go?

What is the deal with Gibbons? From the way I read, they dont want any OT exhaust at all. Almost sounded like they didn't want any above water exhaust period.

sturat

You dont have to run water. The baffles will make you 100% legal.
Going by the letter of the law water does you no good for the Water po po

Trigger

Then baffles in my zoomies would work? Rewarded and Bassett neither one make them any more but I think i have 7 from when they did.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
We have never had any problems at Gibbons Creek. The gate attendents have always been friendly. We have always been respectful and haven't had any problems. They have the same rules as TPW so it's not that difficult to run there.  :smile16:

Trigger

Very good. Well, the plan is back in tact then. My girlfriend goes to A&M so gibbons wouldn't be terribly difficult for me. Judging by patch's helpful hints here and there and the couple other guys I've talked to that go there, it sure sounds like the place to be. Thanks to everyone for dealing with my newbie problems. I hope with a little more, I'll be set and ready to rock.

Disturbed

Hey Trigger, when you post a reply, click on the additional options then browse your computer (choose) for the pic you want to upload.  Then, click on it. It will attach the file to the forum if it's not too big.  Then, click post reply.  :smile30:

Disturbed

a6934d35-442a-2bf0.jpg

Trigger

AHHH. It's that simple. I'm a little self conscious of my sh*tbox.  :smile19:

I really don't have any pictures of it that are worth looking at. I'll see if I can get a good one in the garage when I get home. 

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Trigger said:
AHHH. It's that simple. I'm a little self conscious of my sh*tbox.  :smile19:

I really don't have any pictures of it that are worth looking at. I'll see if I can get a good one in the garage when I get home.
:smile21: Your boat is fine, just sayin! :smile16: