Zoomies and a day at the lake

Trigger

Alright fellas, I have 2 problems.  Well, that anyone hear can help with anyway. I need to know if there is anywhere I can get away with running zoomies around Madisonville. I live  in between Centerville, Midway, and Madisonville just off of OSR. Obviously the closer the better but I may not get a choice at all. I'm new to the area and have never been on any lake around here so any help is appreciated. My other little snag is that I would also like to have someone to tow me in or pluck me out of the water should something unfortunate happen. If anyone lives around and would like to go, I'd love to hear from you. I also need a barrel of C12 if anyone has a good hook up. VP preferably

Thanks

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
I know where you can go but, it's no where near Madisonville.  think.gif
Pretty soon he mite even be joined by some other v-drive guy! :smile16:

TintMan

Trigger said:
Alright fellas, I have 2 problems.  Well, that anyone hear can help with anyway. I need to know if there is anywhere I can get away with running zoomies around Madisonville. I live  in between Centerville, Midway, and Madisonville just off of OSR. Obviously the closer the better but I may not get a choice at all. I'm new to the area and have never been on any lake around here so any help is appreciated. My other little snag is that I would also like to have someone to tow me in or pluck me out of the water should something unfortunate happen. If anyone lives around and would like to go, I'd love to hear from you. I also need a barrel of C12 if anyone has a good hook up. VP preferably

Thanks

:smile20: must be a v drive?

spd500

TintMan said:
Trigger said:

Thanks

:smile20: must be a v drive?

I was thinking Ford  think.gif They have been known to have "something unfortunate" happen to them  :smile30:

Trigger

No seriously, looking for a place to play. I have wet collector headers, just have zoomies on it right now.

Hey patch, haven't talked to you in a while but I saw your post on gibbons creek. That shot my first plan to hell.

Disturbed:
Yes it is a v-drive. Anyone that runs a real boat that makes some real power and has any real sense of responsibility would make sure someone is there. Just in case. If you're not that smart. Stay the hell away from me!

It's a Chevy.

Disturbed

soldier of fortune said:
bring your shitbox to wright patman, broken bow or greeson, and get beat by a jet.

Randal, you're so nice.  crazy.gif

I think I've seen pics of his boat.  It ain't no shitbox!  :smile30:

Disturbed

If you did, you'd never go back to chickens!  :smile30:

You can type what you want.  I still like you.  :smile19:

Trigger

Disturbed: thank you very much!

Soldier of fortune: I never said anything about beating anyone but I do believe I will gain my own respect soon enough. No disrespect to jets or outboards either one. All in what you want to do it in.

Disturbed

Trigger said:
Disturbed: thank you very much!

Soldier of fortune: I never said anything about beating anyone but I do believe I will gain my own respect soon enough. No disrespect to jets or outboards either one. All in what you want to do it in.

Don't let SOF fool you.  He's really a super nice guy. He just likes to act like a real prick on here sometimes.  He's actually the polar opposite in person.  And, deep down, he's a vdrive guy.  lol

BLACK1975

hey trigger, there is a guy down the road from me that sells race fuel, i will get the number for you, its just in bryan which is 30 or so miles from madsonville, i go boating in sommerville, gibbson, bryan, and a few other places across tx

Trigger

Just a shot back is all that was. No seriously, I saw probably the hardest pulling lake boat I've ever seen this summer in Reno. All white pickle fork tunnel (TX maybe) with a 14-71 on alcohol. It was more than impressive. Even to the 5 other guys with serious flats and the blown alcohol Sanger hydro that showed up, never made it off the trailer. Probably a wise choice after what I saw.

SOF: don't take what I said to heart. You have obviously spent a ton of time on your ride and it shows. Prop or not, I don't care. Passion is passion and is admirable in any case.