Zoomies and a day at the lake

Trigger

Don't worry Patchman. If you want a ride, I won't leave you on the bank. I have 2 seats too. Could even put it in backwards if you don't want to watch.

Knotty Girl

Trigger said:
Don't worry Patchman. If you want a ride, I won't leave you on the bank. I have 2 seats too. Could even put it in backwards if you don't want to watch.

Be careful taking him.  There was a little puddle in my seat when I took him for a ride, he said it was from his swim suit, but I don't know.  Plus my boat only goes 45mph.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
You told me that they were good vinyl, and a little piddle wouldn't hurt them.  :smile16: The only time I was scared in your boat, was when I didn't think Jim was going to get the tow rope tied, and the spectators where going to boo us away! :smile26: :smile28:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Trigger said:
Sweet! jump.gif

Knotty Girl

Patchman said:
You told me that they were good vinyl, and a little piddle wouldn't hurt them.  :smile16: The only time I was scared in your boat, was when I didn't think Jim was going to get the tow rope tied, and the spectators where going to boo us away! :smile26: :smile28:

That was not scary that was funny. :laugh:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Knotty said:
Patchman said:

That was not scary that was funny. :laugh:
I guess your right, it was pretty funny!  :smile16:

Trigger

I was hoping for a high 60, low 70. Guess I need to install a good bilge pump. If 45 gets some piddle, what does 60 get. I hope you dont swamp my ride.

duanehydro

Yup, can't wait to meet ya, trigger....hopefully I'll own another runnerbottom. :smile20:
Hope you don't mind, found this on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLiPN0BvBKo

That thing is beautiful! See ya soon.  :smile30:

Trigger

It could be mine. :) I'm not a curator and I don't run a museum. I'd really kinda like to have Monster day cruiser to be honest. It would have to be a bad b*tch for me to trade my ol' girl for it though. Been looking, maybe I can have both.  jump.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Trigger said:
I was hoping for a high 60, low 70. Guess I need to install a good bilge pump. If 45 gets some piddle, what does 60 get. I hope you dont swamp my ride.
I'll wear my Huggies for your boat! :smile16:

badblood

Trigger said:
Alright fellas, I have 2 problems.  Well, that anyone hear can help with anyway. I need to know if there is anywhere I can get away with running zoomies around Madisonville. I live  in between Centerville, Midway, and Madisonville just off of OSR. Obviously the closer the better but I may not get a choice at all. I'm new to the area and have never been on any lake around here so any help is appreciated. My other little snag is that I would also like to have someone to tow me in or pluck me out of the water should something unfortunate happen. If anyone lives around and would like to go, I'd love to hear from you. I also need a barrel of C12 if anyone has a good hook up. VP preferably

Thanks
I ran my zoomies on the red river several days in a row and they never said a word. Its a little loud too

Knotty Girl

badblood said:
Trigger said:
Alright fellas, I have 2 problems.  Well, that anyone hear can help with anyway. I need to know if there is anywhere I can get away with running zoomies around Madisonville. I live  in between Centerville, Midway, and Madisonville just off of OSR. Obviously the closer the better but I may not get a choice at all. I'm new to the area and have never been on any lake around here so any help is appreciated. My other little snag is that I would also like to have someone to tow me in or pluck me out of the water should something unfortunate happen. If anyone lives around and would like to go, I'd love to hear from you. I also need a barrel of C12 if anyone has a good hook up. VP preferably

Thanks
I ran my zoomies on the red river several days in a row and they never said a word. Its a little loud too

Yes it was.  think.gif

Trigger

Where do you go on the Red River? It kinda seems like the "laws" are fairly loosely enforced if you aren't being irresponsible?

Trigger

Ugh. That's a haul. That won't be an all the time deal. I seem to have moved to the middle of "you're gonna drive you tail off" Texas.

xlr8

my son's boat runs 2.250 zoomies and jim at rewarder built his baffles about 3 years ago  has never had a problem on the lakes around dallas.i modified them when i got them took all the packing off.and redrilled holes in them.

Trigger

Seems like the key to not getting a ticket is to just not act a fool. No one seems to enforce the noise laws if you keep your head on straight. Pretty cool really.