Wifes not real fond of the name....

Last Mohecian

Administrator
My wife wanted to make the cruiser all fluffy & pink in the cabin.  You know, Like a Barbie boat.  I told her that would be fine if we left the outside alone and I could name it "It's all pink on the inside".  For some reason she has not mentioned the pink cabin decor again.  :smile29:

blazeracer

Last Mohican said:
My wife wanted to make the cruiser all fluffy & pink in the cabin.  You know, Like a Barbie boat.  I told her that would be fine if we left the outside alone and I could name it "It's all pink on the inside".  For some reason she has not mentioned the pink cabin decor again.  :smile29:

Dude.. you should pink out the inside and give that name anyway because that is AWESEOME!!..

Or go with this from Kill Bill....

http://www.pulpfictionwallets.com/images/umawagon.jpg

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess you could get away with wet dreams by telling her you are going to put a mural of her on the boat. think.gif :smile30:In a skimpy bikini kind of way! :smile30: :grin:

3boatpaul

Patchman said:
I guess you could get away with wet dreams by telling her you are going to put a mural of her on the boat. think.gif :smile30:In a skimpy bikini kind of way! :smile30: :grin:
  the next time i'm down that way with the hydro, ck. out the air brushing on the back of my seat.  :smile26:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
3boatpaul said:
Patchman said:
  the next time i'm down that way with the hydro, ck. out the air brushing on the back of my seat.  :smile26:
think.gifWill do! :smile30: