Wifes not real fond of the name....

Drumzilla

My boat came with it's name and it's airbrushed on so it looks good too... Oh well it's staying...for now...

Attachments

• ModestoResFamily012.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 362

Crusader

That's got to be one of the most overused names for a boat that there is. I don't blame her for not liking it.

Knotty Girl

I tell my wife I named our boat after her "Knotty Girl"  she hates when I tell people that, so I keep doing it!

Crusader

Little story here. I was over on www.iBoats.com and the guy asked the same thing about his brand new 2011 Yellow Glastron bow rider. He was going to name it "Wet Dream" and everyone chimed in because we ALL know several boats named "Wet Dream" so it's become very cliche and unoriginal. He got pissed off about it but then became a little more creative. Still using a name that's used a lot but not nearly as much as Wet Dream, he thought up of "Rebel Yell-O" which I thought was pretty cool.....especially for a Yellow boat in Texas. 

My thoughts are this, if you're going to name a boat...name it something that is not overly used or Cliche. My Crusaders name at one time was "Hard Core" which I hate.....and it's not appropriate for the boat....and it's very "Cliche"....so it's no longer on there.

Point being......if you're going to name a boat a name that is used by every other clown on the lake, why bother naming it at all? I understand it's painted on the boat and it would take effort to remove it...... but it just might be worth that effort to keep harmony with your wife. As we all know, if momma ain't happy, no one is happy! Lol.

jdeaton

I called one of my boats Mayflower 2,  because more pilgrims came across in it, than the original Mayflower.  I was single at the time.

Red Horse

The name of my Sea Ray is "Water Borne Sickness".

The name of the jet boat is "The jet boat". We are working on it...I like "Lunatic Fringe"

Agreed with Crusader. The name of your boat should reflect something unique about you, your family, boat, what you do, something. But hell, it is your boat. You can name it whatever you want. As long as you are on the water, it doesn't really matter too much.

Devilman

I've seen BluByU in various spellings on more than one occasion... and Aquaholic.... which is a cool name, just used a lot.

I had a guy once ask if I'd be offended or aggravated if he named his boat the same name as mine. Not like they'd ever be at the same place together, dude was from Ohio or something... still told him no though... :cheesy:

Crusader

Lol. Man I've seen a bunch of "Aquaholic" names too.....

Saw just about as many "Wet Spot" names too.

Funny.....

I'm still thinking about naming ours "'Ole Man Early" lol.

blazeracer

Voodoo2.jpg

blazeracer

Crusader said:
Lol. Man I've seen a bunch of "Aquaholic" names too.....

Saw just about as many "Wet Spot" names too.

Funny.....

I'm still thinking about naming ours "'Ole Man Early" lol.

Hey Cliff, I was going to put something on my boat I'm not going to use now because I'm going with VooDoo.. Seeing as how you have a nice system it will work on yours...

Funk ~N~ Groovin'