What is This?

jimsplace

I made one just like it over a year ago.  It's a hose splitter with two outlets where each are controlled with an on and off.

Mine was made to check an intercooler.  one end went to the intercooler and the other was used to bleed off excess pressure.  A pressure gage was also attached to the intercooler core. (I didn't want to blow up the intercooler cores)

It could have many uses though, so, did you make it as a way to rinse out both ears at the same time?
    :smile17:

customtouch

During allergy season it will work nicely to rinse out both sinuses at the same time too but that wasn't the original intent for it! :smile30: :grin:

jimsplace

customtouch said:
During allergy season it will work nicely to rinse out both sinuses at the same time too but that wasn't the original intent for it! :smile30: :grin:

I like that reasoning for clearing the sinuses.
My Doctor has suggested a nasal rinse, but that device would work 100 times better, and quicker too.
Use it once, and you may never complain about sinuses again.

Devilman

Obviously a splitter... you're tinkering with the v-drive engine & you made that to feed water to it so you can run it. That means you must be ready to put the cap back on it. :smile16:

customtouch

Devilman said:
Obviously a splitter... you're tinkering with the v-drive engine & you made that to feed water to it so you can run it. That means you must be ready to put the cap back on it. :smile16:

Well your close on the use but it's not for the v-drive and as far as the cap goes........ I'm still waiting to be sure the primer has completely cured first. I don't want to rush it too much!!! :smile30: :grin:

customtouch

Knotty said:
did you make something to give yourself an enema?  :smile20:

No but when I'm not using it on the boat I might mount it in the toilet to make it one of those fancy dancy paperless bidet commodes. think.gif :grin:

Knotty Girl

Oh now you are rolling fat with the big ballers.  :smile30: I am not real sure but for some reason I thing that is something Patch would do.  think.gif

customtouch

Knotty said:
Oh now you are rolling fat with the big ballers.  :smile30: I am not real sure but for some reason I thing that is something Patch would do.  think.gif

I ain't rolling with no ballers or else I wouldn't have a homemade redneck version. Now Patch.........he would just go buy a new real one!!! :grin:

jimsplace

customtouch said:
Knotty said:

I ain't rolling with no ballers or else I wouldn't have a homemade redneck version. Now Patch.........he would just go buy a new real one!!! :grin:

[size=14pt]Who said anything about it being homemade?
It's CUSTOM made, and everyone knows CUSTOM made anything is better than something off the shelf.
[/size]

bling.gif

customtouch

jimsplace said:
customtouch said:
Knotty said:

[size=14pt]Who said anything about it being homemade?
It's CUSTOM TOUCH made, and everyone knows CUSTOM TOUCH made anything is better than something off the shelf.
[/size]

bling.gif

Fixed it for you!!  :smile30: :grin:  LOL!!

customtouch

DrumZilla said:
Come on..keep your sex toys to your self.. :smile26:

This was a test to see how different people would use this tool and we now know what you would probably have in mind for it!!  :smile26: :smile14: :grin: LOL!!