what happen here ?

73 Sanger Flat

Mike - I looked last weekend and the rods  that came out of my 516 build are not marked on the length, so not sure how long they are . Sorry about that ..
Got the new pistons and oil pick up tube delivered and Randy may have to cut the piston in the valve relieve area  for the big valves that are in the Dart 3XXX heads ..  So making a little progress .. Ordering a custom ground cam soon .. Can't wait to get it back in the boat and test it ..
Received my Lifeline Jacket back from Lifeline and it looks good .He re-certified and made some longer leg straps for me . I lost a few pounds already and I can get in it without the 3" zipper extension .. But I will most likely use it just to have some extra room .. Come on Spring ..

Ok no big deal, glad things looking to be working out for you! On the cam note I just order my new custom ground from Teague Performance Monday for my motor went from a 485/490 none roller lift to a Teague 585/610 lift HYd. Roller feels good lol like a kid in a candy store jegs has been by the house quite a few times in the last few months been like a regular thing haha!!

73 Sanger Flat

I understand that .. UPS has been by the my house a lot lately also .. I like that , but not the Visa bill that follows .. LOL .. Oh well , it is Fun while we can do it

customtouch

Glad to see I am not the only one keeping the CC and shipping companies busy!! At least the THB members are doing their part to boost the economy!! :grin:

Carnivalride

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Mike - I looked last weekend and the rods  that came out of my 516 build are not marked on the length, so not sure how long they are . Sorry about that ..
Got the new pistons and oil pick up tube delivered and Randy may have to cut the piston in the valve relieve area  for the big valves that are in the Dart 3XXX heads ..  So making a little progress .. Ordering a custom ground cam soon .. Can't wait to get it back in the boat and test it ..
Received my Lifeline Jacket back from Lifeline and it looks good .He re-certified and made some longer leg straps for me . I lost a few pounds already and I can get in it without the 3" zipper extension .. But I will most likely use it just to have some extra room .. Come on Spring ..

Sounds good Billy, so what size cam did you end up going with and whats the HP goal? Still 800 or are you shooting for 900, inquirying boaters want to know. lol  :smile30:

73 Sanger Flat

Not sure yet on the cam specs , will post them after we get the cam card in hand .. Shooting for 800 HP and anything over will just be a little bonus ..Shooting for 10.2:1
Sure will be nice to fill up at the pump .. and not have to pump from the barrel every trip out ..

Knotty Girl

customtouch said:
Glad to see I am not the only one keeping the CC and shipping companies busy!! At least the THB members are doing their part to boost the economy!! :grin:

I just made Summit real happy. Race shoes, gloves, bearings, gaskets.

Disturbed

Knotty said:
customtouch said:

I just made Summit real happy. Race shoes, gloves, bearings, gaskets.

Chump change.