V DRIVE PICKS

Chevy2184

That is a cool show... I thought maybe it was JUST a little tv hype? Till them boys from the hotrod power tour came to play and the okc boys pretty much drug their ass! On the street anyway...

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
It has some Hollywood too it for sure. I mean having street raced for many years, I don't recall seeing everyone wearing automotive product gear all the time. And that whole no prep, let me VHT my tires makes no sense too me. But Turbo cars Rock! :smile16:

Carnivalride

Patchman said:
It has some Hollywood too it for sure. I mean having street raced for many years, I don't recall seeing everyone wearing automotive product gear all the time. And that whole no prep, let me VHT my tires makes no sense too me. But Turbo cars Rock! :smile16:
Surely you jest like we all lake race with life jackets, helmets and balistic shorts too?  jump.gif

jimsplace

Patchman said:
Right! :smile23:

Hey, I promise you I do.
I also will ride the ASS of anyone that I know, that doesn't.

I don't want my day ruined because someone ends up floating face down.
    :smile17:

pro53

Knotty said:
I do not care how you want to call it Hydros are NOT lake boats. Just a fact!
What I gathered from the guy, was on a river, he parked his boat, walked up to a bar to get a beer, keep watching his boat, turned around, then it was under, a roller must have got it. No they are not lake boats for sure , if so, early am, late pm only

Devilman

same kinda shorts ain't it...  :grin: wouldn't be the first sunk boat I helped get back on the trailer, but wasn't any part of that one. Never seen that boat before.

Disturbed

Knotty said:
I do not care how you want to call it Hydros are NOT lake boats. Just a fact!

Not all Hydros are built like a 501 Kurtis.  :smile30:  Some are excellent lake boats....  When there's absolutely no wind and no one else on the lake.

AND, no trees on the shoreline....  :smile23:

jimsplace

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
I would cry if that happen to my boat ..  :smile18:

Me too.
Then, I would shoot myself, then go out and shoot whoever created the roller.
    :smile18:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
jimsplace said:
Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
I would cry if that happen to my boat ..  :smile18:

Me too.
Then, I would shoot myself, then go out and shoot whoever created the roller.
    :smile18:
think.gif You mite want to re-adjust your order of shooting! :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think that one will be seen on a lake anytime soon! It's lake days are long gone at this point! The owner is more of a 4cyl pontoon guy now! He said " It's more his speed!" :evil: