Trailer build

customtouch

Knotty said:
Kona got me motivated this morning since he started a project.  I actually went and put the first coat of black on the trailer.  Fighting weather, horses getting in the way, equipment, and birds thinking that is their personal perch and crapping all over it, it has taken a little longer than planned.  I said after welding it together I did not want to be a welder when I grow up, well Customtouch said I will not want to be a painter after this either.  He was correct!

:smile23: :grin:

jimsplace

Knotty said:
I was wondering what I could do for some extra $ since I am retired.  Well my next door neighbor came over to look at the trailer and said he needed one for his business, he asked if I was interested in building one for him. He was a little shocked when I said I could build him one for $25,000.  I am done welding, I know now I do not want to be a welder when I grow up.  All I have left is painting, bolting on fenders, floor, and putting on lights.  I should be done by Thanksgiving the rate I am going.  :smile22:

It's well past Thanksgiving, do we have finished pictures?

Ha, Ha.  Question is being asked by one of the slowest.
  :smile17:

WFO

Got some of the lift kit parts for David's cart and going to have to have another trailer now. The new back seat makes it to long for the existing trailer. I don't think we are going to go this route though. Just buy one.  :smile13:

Knotty Girl

WFO said:
Got some of the lift kit parts for David's cart and going to have to have another trailer now. The new back seat makes it to long for the existing trailer. I don't think we are going to go this route though. Just buy one.  :smile13:

Trust me you are better off going and buying one. I would have been ahead money and time just buying it. The only cool thing is that me and my father started this 20 years ago to make him a motorcycle trailer.  We just finished the center frame. I extended it and am finishing what we started.

I am looking to put on a back seat also where are you getting yours?