Trailer build

Knotty Girl

Devilman said:
Knotty said:
Now I have a new problem axle is on it and now it is too wide to get into my garage.  Plus I need to find a place to paint it.  I would do that at the ranch but do not have a way to keep the horses off of it.  I guess I will build a temporary fence around it.  think.gif  I am a couple of days from that anyway. Going fishing today.  :smile16:

Oh, the problems of the baller lifestyle....  :grin:

Not a baller lifestyle but a retired lifestyle.  :smile16: Actually I need a job so I can rest.  :smile20:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
think.gif So is this going behind the boat trailer? Or are you taking two vehicles to the races? think.gif :smile21:

customtouch

Patchman said:
think.gif So is this going behind the boat trailer? Or are you taking two vehicles to the races? think.gif :smile21:

He's gonna have him one of them thar Convoys to the races!!! :grin:

Knotty Girl

Patchman said:

Most likely more than two.  Got a lot of junk to haul.  :smile16:

Knotty Girl

I was wondering what I could do for some extra $ since I am retired.  Well my next door neighbor came over to look at the trailer and said he needed one for his business, he asked if I was interested in building one for him. He was a little shocked when I said I could build him one for $25,000.  I am done welding, I know now I do not want to be a welder when I grow up.  All I have left is painting, bolting on fenders, floor, and putting on lights.  I should be done by Thanksgiving the rate I am going.  :smile22:

customtouch

Knotty said:
I was wondering what I could do for some extra $ since I am retired.  Well my next door neighbor came over to look at the trailer and said he needed one for his business, he asked if I was interested in building one for him. He was a little shocked when I said I could build him one for $25,000.  I am done welding, I know now I do not want to be a welder when I grow up.  All I have left is painting, bolting on fenders, floor, and putting on lights.  I should be done by Thanksgiving the rate I am going.  :smile22:

By the time you are done painting it you won't want to be a painter when you grow up either!!! :grin:

Knotty Girl

customtouch said:
Knotty said:

By the time you are done painting it you won't want to be a painter when you grow up either!!! :grin:

I already know that is right.  :smile20: I think my next career should be a photographer for Playboy.  think.gif  :smile16:  jump.gif

oldbuck40

Knotty said:
You said you were done welding? did you weld you some tubing on the underneath side to run your wires in to keep the little critters from chewing them all to chit? :grin:  LOL Dont ask me how i know this,,,,,,friggen dogs!!!! :rolleyes:

Knotty Girl

oldbuck40 said:
Knotty said:
You said you were done welding? did you weld you some tubing on the underneath side to run your wires in to keep the little critters from chewing them all to chit? :grin:  LOL Dont ask me how i know this,,,,,,friggen dogs!!!! :rolleyes:

I feel you pain I have several trailers at the ranch and my dogs have chewed on all of them.  :smile15:

Knotty Girl

Kona got me motivated this morning since he started a project.  I actually went and put the first coat of black on the trailer.  Fighting weather, horses getting in the way, equipment, and birds thinking that is their personal perch and crapping all over it, it has taken a little longer than planned.  I said after welding it together I did not want to be a welder when I grow up, well Customtouch said I will not want to be a painter after this either.  He was correct! 

Knotty Girl

Oh and by-the-way I had a long talk with my barn cat (Scrounge) if she let those birds crap all over it again I was shipping off to Patch's house.  :smile30: