Tintman's 1980 Youngblood TX19

TintMan

big daddy custom boats said:
Wow that's a sweet paint job !!! and the boat in the background too. :smile15:
Thanks phatty-just painted the seat shells i got from you & Big Daddy! :smile15: I'll get pictures when they dry. :smile10:
jetboatseats022.jpg

jetboatseats018.jpg

:smile16:

TintMan

waitin on upholstery...and a few other things...but i did get some new bling for the trailer and my truck. :smile15:
wheels009.jpg

stangcorey

I like this thread, boat looks sweet!!! Do yall breed dogs? for some reason I'm thinking I've heard of youngblood from somewhere or is that your shop name?

TintMan

stangcorey said:
I like this thread, boat looks sweet!!! Do yall breed dogs? for some reason I'm thinking I've heard of youngblood from somewhere or is that your shop name?
:smile16: thanks man! Youngblood TX19... :smile15:

stangcorey

I'm an idiot! haha :smile23: but I'm not going to remove the last post and be proud of being a stupid newbie! The boat does look great thou!

sturat

stangcorey said:
I'm an idiot! haha :smile23: but I'm not going to remove the last post and be proud of being a stupid newbie! The boat does look great thou!
:smile23: :smile23: not stupid just learning

TintMan

well while ya'll were at the lake...I painted my trailer...after sand blasting,reinforment welded in,primer,sanding, primer ,some body work on the fenders-more primer,more sanding...you get the idea! :smile17:
Ready for paint
trailer002.jpg

Base clear-no runs ,no drips , no errors!
trailer004.jpg

tomorrow-i'll paint the springs,axles,and inner fenders black...i couldnt resist rollin the bling out for the visual! :smile23:
trailer007.jpg

trailer008.jpg

I just got home from picking up new wiring and LEDs ...the ol trailer is coming along!  :smile12:

TintMan

TintMan said:
well while ya'll were at the lake...I painted my trailer...after sand blasting,reinforment welded in,primer,sanding, primer ,some body work on the fenders-more primer,more sanding...you get the idea! :smile17:
Ready for paint
trailer002.jpg

Base clear-no runs ,no drips , no errors!
trailer004.jpg

tomorrow-i'll paint the springs,axles,and inner fenders black...i couldnt resist rollin the bling out for the visual! :smile23:
trailer007.jpg

trailer008.jpg

I just got home from picking up new wiring and LEDs ...the ol trailer is coming along!  :smile12:
Thanks man-I'd rather take an azz whipping than paint boat trailers! :smile13:

sturat

scott
that is awesome looking :smile22: :smile22: :smile22:
Can not wait to see it all done and on the water :smile20: :smile20: :smile20:

TintMan

A little stu-had my gas tanks reworked to pull from the bottom /back. My pinstriper buddy is coming this Saturday for a few details, It's just been so dam hot!!!! Hopefully i'll have it on the trailer within a week or so-then its on! :smile15:

sturat

TintMan said:
A little stu-had my gas tanks reworked to pull from the bottom /back. My pinstriper buddy is coming this Saturday for a few details, It's just been so dam hot!!!! Hopefully i'll have it on the trailer within a week or so-then its on! :smile15:
You going to bring it down for Welch?

TintMan

If its ready to go-i'll make the trip! I should of already been finished...but fine wine takes time!  :smile17:  Gotta come down and try out Lucille!  :smile13: