Tintman's 1980 Youngblood TX19

TintMan

well george-they get uglier before they look better so i had to wait til it started lookin up!  :smile20: so whens the flatty  coming out of the shop? :smile15:

TintMan

Longstr said:
Good work on the JBN... looks great, sure makes me wish I could keep mine.  :smile21:
Its easier to just buy one turn key-but i take a little pride in saving the old ones.This way i can do it my way.My next boat will be NEW! Hang in there man-you'll turn yours! :smile15: just stay off that busa ...if you get it! :evil:

Longstr

TintMan said:
Longstr said:
Good work on the JBN... looks great, sure makes me wish I could keep mine.  :smile21:
Its easier to just buy one turn key-but i take a little pride in saving the old ones.This way i can do it my way.My next boat will be NEW! Hang in there man-you'll turn yours! :smile15: just stay off that busa ...if you get it! :evil:

I use to have a 900 RR big bore kit w turbo, I use to race that one... I know she would have ate that Busa for lunch. The ole lady told me I had to stay off it too..  :smile18: Says I will go riding 140 MPH wheelies again.  :smile15: but this time I wont be so lucky... She probably rite..  :smile21:

Disturbed

Longstr said:
TintMan said:
Longstr said:

I use to have a 900 RR big bore kit w turbo, I use to race that one... I know she would have ate that Busa for lunch. The ole lady told me I had to stay off it too..  :smile18: Says I will go riding 140 MPH wheelies again.  :smile15: but this time I wont be so lucky... She probably rite..  :smile21:

I've gotta 07 Hayabusa and godspeed has a bad ass zx10r.  He does the high speed wheelie thing too.....plain nuts.  Here's a link to his wheelies if your interested.  :evil:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0Umoz8u8c4  This one is on his GSXR.

jdf

looking good tm  hey youand the  marshall boy's should come over sept. 20 and drink some beer with us tyler boy's

T

taylormanss

is that really charles on that thing? i have never seen him with long hair?

TintMan

jdf said:
looking good tm  hey youand the  marshall boy's should come over sept. 20 and drink some beer with us tyler boy's
:smile15: We'd  would love to...i'll have to see-i'm supposed to pit for a buddy that weekend in Ennis.But i'll spread the word!

Disturbed

Sweet Confusion said:
is that really charles on that thing? i have never seen him with long hair?

Yep!  That was recorded in Florida back when he had long hair.  They called him Hippie.  :smile17:

Devilman

You really brought that boat a long way Tintman.... :shocked: Big difference in a pretty short amount of time, you'll have it going in no time at all. Keep them pics coming. :smile15:

TintMan

:smile15: thanks! i plan on having it together soon.I'm hoping to finish it by the Oct. event-but i'm not rushing it!Going on vacation for 10 days so when i get back i'll shoot the deck and hopefully i can pick up my motor by then also! Then the easy part-putting it back together! :smile15:  man-i'm sick of sanding!  :tongue:

TintMan

well my primer should be cured! Guess i'll get back on it! My wife gave me a new name for my boat...SPENDING FREEZE...or HARD TIMES! :smile23:

TintMan

I gave it a break...i had other projects taking my time and money -but the parts are piled up and its  waiting on me.I did put about 6 hours into it last weekend and rekindled my flame. I got to get it done...i have reservations in Broken Bow for Memorial Day!  :smile15: why are all the threads backwards? :smile12:

Devilman

TintMan said:
why are all the threads backwards? :smile12:

When the site came back up in this new format, it was like that. You can go in your profile & change the setting to where it displays it the right way.

It threw me off too when I first saw it, I was all messed up. They shouldn't be pulling no shit like that on people that might be drinkin a beer or 2 relaxing in the evening time looking at THB.  :smile23:

TintMan

Devilman said:
TintMan said:
why are all the threads backwards? :smile12:

When the site came back up in this new format, it was like that. You can go in your profile & change the setting to where it displays it the right way.

It threw me off too when I first saw it, I was all messed up. They shouldn't be pulling no shit like that on people that might be drinkin a beer or 2 relaxing in the evening time looking at THB.  :smile23:
:smile23: I logged on the other nite and couldnt figure it out! Now the fog has lifted... :smile15:

pro53

TintMan said:
I gave it a break...i had other projects taking my time and money -but the parts are piled up and its  waiting on me.I did put about 6 hours into it last weekend and rekindled my flame. I got to get it done...i have reservations in Broken Bow for Memorial Day!  :smile15: why are all the threads backwards? :smile12:
Well if you dont finish you can watch from the sidelines with Tom(impatient) :smile13:

TintMan

pro53 said:
TintMan said:
Well if you dont finish you can watch from the sidelines with Tom(impatient) :smile13:
Trust me-I'll be ready!Besides Tom can ride with me-i need a good tuner!!! :smile15: