Thinking about moving to Austin and have some ?'s

EMBRACETHEHATE

im always on lbj im usually the only jet on the river end. Usually hang out on the llanos sand bar.

I hope to meet up with most of you. Id like to get everyones number so we could all meet up together.

No putt if you dont have a boat for the 4th your more then welcome to cruise with me and my girl.  I can fit 4. Ill warn you tho I run dry headers so it gets hot! Lmao

O and yes there are boats like yours cruising around. heres what I run on lbj every weekend unbaffled and dry no problems. Just dont boat like a dumbass.
e3a9ytym.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

No Butt No Putt

EMBRACETHEHATE said:
im always on lbj im usually the only jet on the river end. Usually hang out on the llanos sand bar.

I hope to meet up with most of you. Id like to get everyones number so we could all meet up together.

No putt if you dont have a boat for the 4th your more then welcome to cruise with me and my girl.  I can fit 4. Ill warn you tho I run dry headers so it gets hot! Lmao

O and yes there are boats like yours cruising around. heres what I run on lbj every weekend unbaffled and dry no problems. Just dont boat like a dumbass.
e3a9ytym.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Right on bud. Thank you. I dont run mine dry but mine gets hot at idle also.