The South

Devilman

Well, thats a bit of good news... think.gif :smile14: only took what, 3 or 4 times though? crazy.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Well, thats a bit of good news... think.gif :smile14: only took what, 3 or 4 times though? crazy.gif
I think that poor house has flooded 5 times. 1 time with John.  :smile20:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well Houston, looks like more rain! I hope our friends to the East (Louisiana) don't get hit too bad! :smile20:

Devilman

Shoot I don't think there has been much recovery there since the last round of storms. This one ain't gonna be no slouch from what I've seen. Hope they're able to hang in there.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
It's starting to get cold out folks! Guess it's time to winterize the boats and bust out the cold weather camping gear! Hint Hint! :smile14:

Devilman

Not ready to winterize quite yet. May go on and put the cover on it though since time between uses seems to be getting stretched out a bit. :smile24: Although, cool weather camping does have a nice ring to it. :smile16:

TexasJet

I don't winterize. Last Saturday at Somerville me, Drumzilla and his nephew.  Lake was flat calm. Awesome time.

Attachments

• 20201031_153149.jpg
    20201031_153149.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 36

Devilman

Don't tell me Ed got another new boat again, lol  crazy.gif

Looks like a nice day! Weather has been nice, but the water has gotten a bit chilly for any wading/swimming... so any boating now will be minimal water contact haha.

TexasJet

Yes he did. Water was 66 Saturday.  This Saturday we are going again. 81 degrees with sun and  no wind. Come join us

Drumzilla

Devilman said:
Don't tell me Ed got another new boat again, lol  crazy.gif

Looks like a nice day! Weather has been nice, but the water has gotten a bit chilly for any wading/swimming... so any boating now will be minimal water contact haha.

Yep Kenny... Some bills had to be paid but I am determined to keep a jet boat in my life  :grin: and I'm kinda diggin this ole Nordic I found....:)

Way more room in it then a tunnel boat... :smile17:

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
  • 99.jpg
    99.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 25

TexasJet

Nice day on the lake. Water temperature 69 degrees. Plenty of calm water.

Attachments

• 20201107_155108.jpg
    20201107_155108.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 27
  • 20201107_155101.jpg
    20201107_155101.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 33

TexasJet

I'll be camping at Yegua this weekend if any wants to come out and drink a beer. Site #31 or 30,.i can't remember.

Devilman

DrumZilla said:
Yep Kenny... Some bills had to be paid but I am determined to keep a jet boat in my life  :grin: and I'm kinda diggin this ole Nordic I found....:)

Way more room in it then a tunnel boat... :smile17:

I hear ya on the bills bud. Cool that you still keeping a boat. I was thinking Rogers from the pics, it's a good looking ride.

TexasJet

Somerville. Lake levels.com says 2 ft low. It looks lower than that. The last two weekends,  no wakeboard boats. Just a few bass boats.

Devilman

I didn't recognize the area, not Yegua or Welch didn't look like... what is that other park, Overlook?