The South

Drumzilla

Yep Kenny i followed my nephew to Trinity,TX and gave the ole Trinity river a try. Not bad at all. Plenty of room to run, cool coves and then there is the the big lake part. We are going back in a few weeks..

Drumzilla

Here is some pics..

1_zpsheojdohm.jpg

2_zpshsqmoid3.jpg

3_zpstvcb3rdk.jpg

11_zpsaz8qhkkc.jpg

55_zpsfmzpvlqx.jpg

61661546_1302456076583311_4488358502128943104_n_zpsc8upq4m9.jpg

Devilman

DrumZilla said:
Yep Kenny i followed my nephew to Trinity,TX and gave the ole Trinity river a try. Not bad at all. Plenty of room to run, cool coves and then there is the the big lake part. We are going back in a few weeks..

I never heard back from ya, so figured you found somewhere little closer to home to go play. Where exactly is this where you went? Looks pretty nice.

Drumzilla

Kenny i was following him and I think it's called Outback Marina.

Yep Steve when we were there it was a little high. was told about 3 feet or so..

Devilman

DrumZilla said:
Kenny i was following him and I think it's called Outback Marina.

Yep Steve when we were there it was a little high. was told about 3 feet or so..

Outback Marina & Campground, up on north end of Lake Livingston, up above Huntsville?

Don

jimsplace said:
Patchman said:
Looks like we are going to get some rain boys! :smile20:

It does appear there will be some rain in the area :smile17:.
I hope you're on high ground.
Been in Houston nearly all day today it was a total nightmare 

jimsplace

It appears to be moving North.  DFW area has a good chance of getting some of it tomorrow.
We can use it.
    :smile17:

Devilman

Appears to be breaking up some... hopefully so anyway.

Meanwhile...  :smile28:

Attachments

• Instagram-houstonflood-950560.jpg
    Instagram-houstonflood-950560.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 32

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
How's John doing up there? Isn't he close to the San Jacinto river?

They are good this time, Conroe was 2 foot down, and Lake Houston was low as well. So there was room for some water storage on the north side. :smile20:

Devilman

Patchman said:
They are good this time, Conroe was 2 foot down, and Lake Houston was low as well. So there was room for some water storage on the north side. :smile20:

That's good to hear. Would suck to have to rebuild the house again so soon. crazy.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
John said there won't be a next time! If  or when it floods again, it's time to leave it! :smile13: