THB under new ownership

Chevy2184

Now I have to try to blow the page up on my phone big enough so I can see what the
  Heck I'm clicking on or looking for? This is what I get when I try to log in now?

Tap a talk does not correctly or as issues sometimes as noted with the sign in response above.
It does not even look right. I think soon there will be a mobile friendly version of THB soon.
We will have our own from what I understand.
I think Stacey will be able to speak to this.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Nitro Neil said:
Tap a talk does not correctly or as issues sometimes as noted with the sign in response above.
It does not even look right. I think soon there will be a mobile friendly version of THB soon.

You are correct Neil.  We are working to make the site more mobile friendly.  We all have full time jobs.  It may take us a bit to get it all sorted but we are working on it.

Matt

Last Mohican said:
Nitro Neil said:

You are correct Neil.  We are working to make the site more mobile friendly.  We all have full time jobs.  It may take us a bit to get it all sorted but we are working on it.

Matt

I know you all are working on the site and doing a great job. Thank you for what you are doing. I was just explaining the difficult way that tap a talk does or does not work.
look forward to all the new changes.    clap.gif jump.gif

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Had a few minutes to make a couple changes.  I did not have time to work of image uploads but I did manage to remove a couple of broken links and make a couple changes to the Calendar.  We have a member b-day dang near everyday.  Since birthdays had the highest highlight precedence this made the calendar days mostly purple.  Now Events have the highest precedence then Holidays then Birthdays.  This will help make events stand out on the calendar.  Eventually I will figure out how to limit the number of B-days listed below to a week instead of a month so the list is not so long.

Stick with us guys.  Sometime importance makes a change happen, sometimes it is the amount of time we have to work on things.

Matt

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Tap Talk is back and active, so you Iphone users should be good if you have been having problems. :smile17:

jroberts88

Last Mohican said:
Sorry for the down time folks.  Took a while to find time to work on it.

Matt

Hey Matt, I had made a post on Facebook about this but I'll post it here as well. 
I host sites for a living and with 24 hour response.
I'll offer my services to yaw for some simple terms.

1. I'll host the site free of charge.
2. Just ask for Donations to pay for SSL certificate and IP for SSL. $60 for a year.
3. The site admins will stay and I do not have to be an admin if yaw don't want me to be.

All in all I will help keep the site up to date on security and up and running!

Chevy2184

Man I got all happy for a minute today... I logged in to Tapatalk
  And it let me on the sight!? Whohoo!! It's fixed! Well? Got
Home and tried to log in again and that's a negative ghost rider...  :smile18:
  Come on guys... I know y'all can get this fixed...

Crusader

Chevy2184 said:
Man I got all happy for a minute today... I logged in to Tapatalk
  And it let me on the sight!? Whohoo!! It's fixed! Well? Got
Home and tried to log in again and that's a negative ghost rider...  :smile18:
  Come on guys... I know y'all can get this fixed...
DemonMaestro said:
Last Mohican said:
Sorry for the down time folks.  Took a while to find time to work on it.

Matt

Hey Matt, I had made a post on Facebook about this but I'll post it here as well. 
I host sites for a living and with 24 hour response.
I'll offer my services to yaw for some simple terms.

1. I'll host the site free of charge.
2. Just ask for Donations to pay for SSL certificate and IP for SSL. $60 for a year.
3. The site admins will stay and I do not have to be an admin if yaw don't want me to be.

All in all I will help keep the site up to date on security and up and running!

I remember you making this offer year after year when the site went down while Cookieman owned it. Now the owner is Stacy (FL350) so you'll likely have to PM him with your offer.

jroberts88

Crusader said:
I remember you making this offer year after year when the site went down while Cookieman owned it. Now the owner is Stacy (FL350) so you'll likely have to PM him with your offer.

Well Matt had sent me a message but I'll send him a message as well.
Thanks for letting me know.