THB has a new owner

FL350

Administrator
I would like to announce that Texas Hot Boats is now owned by Steve Patch. I have no doubt Steve will do a great job. He's been running the website and keeping things moving.
My company has released all Trademarks of Texas Hot Boats and designs.
Thank you, Stacy Percell

Drumzilla

Wow.. Well Thanks for keeping it going Stacy.. good job and good luck..  clap.gif

Now about that new owner Steve Patch... think.gif :smile26: :smile30:

It was just a matter of time before one of the inmates got his hands on this asylum...LOL

customtouch

Congrats Steve. I will compile a long list of complaints and changes I want to see happen and send it to you soon as possible.  :evil: :grin:

Drumzilla

tttttttt_zpsuk9m6loi.gif

M8cGbkKTa_zps4mm6yitz.png

Devilman

He'll be like that Hair Club commercial now. Not only is he the president, he is also a member... lol.

Hopefully all the buttons are labeled or there is an instruction sheet, you now how Steve is when he gets his hands on a new toy.  crazy.gif :smile16:

Disturbed

Devilman said:
He'll be like that Hair Club commercial now. Not only is he the president, he is also a member... lol.

Hopefully all the buttons are labeled or there is an instruction sheet, you now how Steve is when he gets his hands on a new toy.  crazy.gif :smile16:

BWHAHAHAHHA!  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you everyone ( including Drumzilla)! I hope to improve the site so it will be comparable to some of the other boating sites out there. It will involve some changes to the look, but I won't do anything that jeopardizes loosing the wealth of info here. Hopefully we can increase membership and usage here. After all with out you guys, THB is nothing! I'll create an suggestion thread where we can voice ideas of what to add to the site. In the meantime, feel free to send the gripes to my Hatemail Thread! It's up and going as always! :smile17: :smile17: :smile17:

jimsplace

clap.gif
Congratulations and thank you for taking on the challenge of the operations and running of this site.  I was in Jamaica when I saw the news and couldn't be happier.  Just got home last night, but want to say thank you.
              :smile17: 

Crusader

Steve. What are your intentions for THB swag? I know there's a pretty big demand for THB coozies and decals.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Kind of formulating a plan as we speak. First thing I want to do is start on the site here. The merch will follow. Always open for some suggestions.

Crusader

Patchman said:
Kind of formulating a plan as we speak. First thing I want to do is start on the site here. The merch will follow. Always open for some suggestions.

I know the Red White and Blue THB design was very popular for the decals and coozies....Jennifer and Daryl Graf did that a few years ago through cookieman.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I did like that logo, my son is good with cg stuff. So I sure we will come up with some cool designs when the time comes.  :smile30:

Devilman

What about farming some of that stuff out? It would still be THB stuff, but won't be so much on one person's plate to take care of so to speak.

Crusader

Patchman said:
I did like that logo, my son is good with cg stuff. So I sure we will come up with some cool designs when the time comes.  :smile30:

What is "cg stuff"?

Devilman said:
What about farming some of that stuff out? It would still be THB stuff, but won't be so much on one person's plate to take care of so to speak.

Agreed.