Texas Outlaw Challenge 2014

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
customtouch said:
The Poker Runs are a blast and sometimes I kinda miss doing them. They are definatly fun and I saw several boats in there that I painted and/or repaired the paint on. Saw this picture of the run over on OSO that has one of mine right in front. Good times for sure!!!!
Wow! That is beautiful! :smile28:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
So how does this event work? Looks like it is on for the whole weekend. Does the poker run go for a couple of days, or is it just one day and the party on one day? think.gif

Both really all events or different though!

This one is Friday and Saturday! Friday is all the 100+ mph boats gps shoot out in the middle of the bay! Along with a 30 min to 1 hour ride for the raft up pool party at Kenny's! Them Saturday will be the run to Galveston and all the other stops they also have a small in bay poker run for all the smaller boats that don't want to hit up Galveston but I highly recommend that you make it even if it's in the car!!

Now ticfall200 in LA is the same way two days, but you do the poker stops for both days 200 miles is what you COULD do if you did all stops but only half to have five for a hand!! Lots of fun and lots of coca cola!!! Haha!! Point is there all different in there own way and lots of fun!!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
The Ticfall looks like it is more small boat friendly. Both look like a blast to do anyway. :smile16:

Problem is that river gets ruff with 400 big boats in it at one time and tend to drown little boats if your not watching out!!but fun!! :smile30:

John

Patchman said:
The Ticfall looks like it is more small boat friendly. Both look like a blast to do anyway. :smile16:
really? Lake Pontchartrain is pretty damn big!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Mike S said:
Patchman said:
I mite have to get a bigger boat! think.gif

You already got one! I wanna check it out at RTC by the way! But I'm not sure that drive is gonna work you keep asking about! Lol :smile22:
:smile23: :smile27: