Texas Outlaw Challenge 2014

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Man this looks like one hell of a party! :smile28:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89TeJVNOmY0

I wonder how my boat would look there! :smile17:

John

didn't notice till second time around looking at the chicks, NICE NEKKID BOOBIES!  :smile28: at 1:48!!!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
With that new paint scheme and it's bark, I think John's boat will fit in just fine. :smile30:

That's a bad a$$ event that's also held at a friends house Kenny's! I go every year and when a seen Henry show up shocked the crap out of me then he lost momma in!! crazy.gif crazy.gif I've been meaning to talk to you about that henry!  :smile16:

Knotty Girl

Yep that deal is off the chain for sure.  I'll bet every Gentleman club in Houston area had to close down while that event was on from a lack of workers.  :smile16: :smile28: :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I want to go on one of those Poker runs sometime! The party looked a little crazy! :grin:

John

had thought about doing a mini one on somerville a few years back, the first of its kind a jet boat poker run problem is id have to have 6 or so peeps at various parks around the lake, welch, big creek, overlook, pecan, yegua 

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
That would be difficult to put one on! Probably much easier to attend one that is already established. I just think it would be cool to boat somewhere other than just over to the cove! :smile30:

It is, clear lake is fun and so is Conroe, even though clear lake is salt just clean your stuff well it's not like y'all go in that water every weekend!! There also lots of place to eat and boat!

Oh that also goes for the river San jac man I love ridding from the dam to riverside it's about a 30 min ride and good eats when you get there!!

customtouch

The Poker Runs are a blast and sometimes I kinda miss doing them. They are definatly fun and I saw several boats in there that I painted and/or repaired the paint on. Saw this picture of the run over on OSO that has one of mine right in front. Good times for sure!!!!