Texas Jet Retirement Party

Disturbed

It looks like we're all alone without any adult supervision this afternoon.

Let the games begin!

crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26:

Disturbed

Not too bad.  LOL.

My 2 do list is getting short today.  Generally, Friday afternoon is a son-of-a-gun around here.  Not today!  jump.gif

Not yet anyway.....  :smile20:

oldbuck40

DISTURBED said:
Not too bad.  LOL.

My 2 do list is getting short today.  Generally, Friday afternoon is a son-of-a-gun around here.  Not today!  jump.gif

Not yet anyway.....  :smile20:
yea kinda dead here too! Chit wont start happening till right at 5 and it will have to be done today :rolleyes:

TexasJet

:smile26: I would like to thank all those who showed up. And especially thank those providing food. It was awesome!!!!! You couldn't have asked for a better weekend. Great friends, great food, great weather and great water. I will remember it always. I would be proud to be a sponsor of the next retirement party. Who's next in line???

I can't believe it, but i didn't take one picture.

Devilman

heckuva party. Sure was nice seeing everybody. Big thanks to all who participated & put this together. If the weekend was any indication of the rest of the season, it's gonna be some great times this summer. :smile16:

Knotty Girl

Jeff I am retiring again at the end of this month.  :smile16: I promise this will be the last time.  :smile30:

Dry Dock

Both of you need to be smarter than I.  I retired for 3 years and let an old friend talk me out.  So back into auto parts sales I go. now 4 years later and older than dirt I am still at it.  Was supposed to be a retirement deal with Fri and Mon off.  Then with success comes more demands on your time.  Still at it........

jimsplace

Dry Dock said:
Both of you need to be smarter than I.  I retired for 3 years and let an old friend talk me out.  So back into auto parts sales I go. now 4 years later and older than dirt I am still at it.  Was supposed to be a retirement deal with Fri and Mon off.  Then with success comes more demands on your time.  Still at it........

That's why you make the big bucks.
  --Them V-Drives is expensive. :smile13:

Knotty Girl

Well I am done, put a fork in me.  think.gif  I still will do something, just to not want a 9 to 5 / 5 days a week deal. I put in 34 years with a school district, for sure not that anymore.

customtouch

Sounds like you  guys had a great time. I would have loved to come but we had some out of town company in over the weekend. Congrats again Jeff.