Texas Jet Retirement Party

ChryslerJet

Was hoping to get a chance to come out but we are hopefully closing on a house out in Canyon Lake June 1st so all my spending has been halted until after we close and get everything settled down. 

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
ChryslerJet said:
Was hoping to get a chance to come out but we are hopefully closing on a house out in Canyon Lake June 1st so all my spending has been halted until after we close and get everything settled down.
Congrats on the house! clap.gif Will be time for a boat next! :smile14:

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
ChryslerJet said:
Congrats on the house! clap.gif Will be time for a boat next! :smile14:
Hopefully so the Boat will finally have a place to rest and be finished.  And it will be near Canyon Lake itching to be finished.  With any luck we will get the house and the Boat rental business will get it's head start this year on Canyon Lake as well.

77Jet Star

ChryslerJet said:
Don't worry no one is gonna miss you. You never show anyway.    :smile22:

Devilman

Shooting for mid afternoon. Cleaning the boat now, ol girl is nasty.... :lipsrsealed: :grin:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
You two need to go back to your day jobs, your comedy is weak!!!!!! :smile17:

No comedy intended.  We just know how you are.  :smile30:

All work and no play makes Patch a dull boy.  :smile17:

Disturbed

Threads sure have stayed on topic here lately.  think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif

Do you think its because KONA says you're (Patch) the devil and doesn't hang out with the cool kids of THB anymore?  LOL.

(Kona is lurking in the shadows)  :smile20:

customtouch

DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:
You two need to go back to your day jobs, your comedy is weak!!!!!! :smile17:

No comedy intended.  We just know how you are.  :smile30:

All work and no play makes Patch a dull boy.  :smile17:

Both of you guys might as well take off and go now since you are obviously not getting any work done at your job. :grin: