t

ok the watermelon was not that good.. there are you happy i said it.. lol but those jelloshots were .

randall i seen you drinking... how was that corn wiskey? i did not like it.. but that moonshine was good...

Wakemaker

coolglastron said:
I still laugh everytime I think about it!  :smile23:  I won't even mention what Kornbread wanted to do!  :smile23: 

Note to self- Do Not pass out around Kornbread

:smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

COONASS said:
MICH said:
next time do it your self....  :smile18: i tried really hard on that......  :smile21: lmao

I will and to prove a fact I will light it on fire  :smile23: :smile23: Get your flame'n watermelon  :grin:

hey cody maybe you could not taste the vodka in the watermelon cause you killed your taste buds with all that jack...lmao

well it was blender man who said i should change it up so i dont kill anyone with the everclear.. so blame him..... he did not want hear cody cring the next day about a hang over....  :smile23:

Devilman

Lil Bit said:
There is allot you all don't know about him...It would blow your mind LMAO :smile23: :smile23:

lol, this could go in several directions... :grin: I'll take your word for it though. :grin:

spd500

:smile12:  Only on THB can there be an 8 page discussion of the letter "t" .  :smile23: :smile20:

Wakemaker

spd500 said:
:smile12:  Only on THB can there be an 8 page discussion of the letter "t" .  :smile23: :smile20:

Sad but true!  :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

Disturbed

Randall said:
i'll have you know last weekend i had like six jello shots, and a swig of that corn/grain alcohol :smile13:

You're forgetting the San Jac river water you drank.......  I witnessed!  Maybe didn't handle your liquor so well.  :smile24: :smile23:

J

jereme834-77jet

spd500 said:
hey this is the tee pee thread if you don't like go back to the river bank j.k

Wakemaker

jereme834-77jet said:
spd500 said:
hey this is the tee pee thread if you don't like go back to the river bank j.k

Hey Jeremy, you have the perfect avatar for this thread.  :smile24: