t

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Esabataj said:
jereme834-77jet said:
:smile24:just wanted to tell you guys and gals out there you'll are a great bunch of ppl c :shocked:couldn't ask for any better thanx mich pics came out great. Now the talk has started I've been preparing myself all week come on let it out

where was patchmans cat when you guys needed him

:smile13:
Throw in a can of tuna, and Jeremy could have called it a succesful date! :smile16:

it was a great time at plowmans that for sure.. never never pass out around a thb member with a rv full of tee pee...... jereme was a good sport about it all.. it was a good time...

Candygirl

jereme i just saw the pics of you. cute!!  :smile15: damn we missed a good show!  :smile22: great job on the pics ashley's mom!

77Jet Star

Randall said:
77JET STAR said:
Esabataj said:
4867TSBA_013_1_.jpg
  ttt  :smile23: :smile23:

now that's funny! :smile23: :smile23:

:smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:
Grounded,No allowance for 2 months and no TV Jerreme go to your room  :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile24:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
There has to be a story behind a name like Cornbread, Cornflake, Cornbiscuit. I'm sure someone here would know the reason! :huh:

Patchman said:
There has to be a story behind a name like Cornbread, Cornflake, Cornbiscuit. I'm sure someone here would know the reason! :huh:

pop corn, corncob.. poor guys was called everything that was named after corn all weekend long...lol

NotImportant-1

COONASS said:
well no reason for the name its just a nickname ...........but when me and lil bit coonass
met him I kept call'n him something different just to joke around  :smile13: you forgot cornmeal and corndog  :smile20: I haven't call'd him cornhole YET lol  :grin:

That's ok Cody cause I did :smile13:

lmao

Blender Man

I have to say that jereme tolk it very well, what else could he do ?? he was a good sport about the hole thing...like I have said before, we like to have a good time at the base camp..Note: to all of the future gest at the base camp, do not pass out.. :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile13: