t

Wakemaker

Blue Rooster said:
      What about the bottle of ta kill ya!!!!!

If your talking about the bottle with no label on it, THAT WAS NO TA KILL YA!!!  :smile24: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

Wakemaker

jereme834-77jet said:
That was the moonshine

The guy with the moonshine kept saying he needed to cut it some more with water, I guess he didn't cut it enough to keep Jeremy from getting wrapped.  :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

KONA77

there was Arkansas moonshine and tennesse moonshine and ta kill ya there that is why jeremey got wrapped and " that's a wrap"

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Jeremy, we are glad someone is willing to take one for the team! But I think I would party with caution around someone with corn anything in their name! :shocked:

Blender Man

well i have to tell you that you really can not blame popcorn,He did say let go tee pee a house! and i said that there are no home's around here,and then we all looked at Jerme and the rest is a wrap  :smile13:

wolfman0613

Arkansas shine ,Tennesee shine ,tequila ,Beer and probably very little food....Damn boy I bet you felt like you got ate by a wolf and shit off a cliff the next day.... :smile24:

77Jet Star

wolfman0613 said:
Arkansas shine ,Tennesee shine ,tequila ,Beer and probably very little food....Damn boy I bet you felt like you got ate by a wolf and shit off a cliff the next day.... :smile24:
Jerreme One hell of a sport ......................................................but still a Nimrod  :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile24:

Blender Man

He should have eaten vary well, Earl and dee did one hell of a job on the dinner...I do not think there were any left overs.. Like I said it was great... :smile22: :smile22: :smile22: :smile22: