T handle ripped out. Mounting options???

Knotty Girl

EMBRACETHEHATE said:
Patchman said:
Get you some Clear Penetrating Epoxy, inject it in the old holes. Let it set up, then install a slightly larger screw! :smile27:
another genius!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dude you have to stop saying this, you really do not know this group.  crazy.gif

Devilman

Knotty said:
Dude you have to stop saying this, you really do not know this group.  crazy.gif

no sh!t right? first Roger, now Steve...  crazy.gif is right... lol :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Knotty said:

no sh!t right? first Roger, now Steve...  crazy.gif is right... lol :grin:
What are you guys talking about, I am a Guinness! :smile30:

HellinnFrnt

shhhhh ... just step away slow and quiet and the apes won't get riled up ...... Oh Crap there's a Guinness in there ! We'll never make it back to civilization .... Which is exactly what Patches brain cells were saying to each other the last time they took a road trip ... Neither has been seen since ..... (the brain cells)  (( figured I better type it out or .... ))

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
HellinnFrnt said:
shhhhh ... just step away slow and quiet and the apes won't get riled up ...... Oh Crap there's a Guinness in there ! We'll never make it back to civilization .... Which is exactly what Patches brain cells were saying to each other the last time they took a road trip ... Neither has been seen since ..... (the brain cells)  (( figured I better type it out or .... ))
Don't be lettin the cat out of the bag! :smile23:

HellinnFrnt

Patchman said:
HellinnFrnt said:
Don't be lettin the cat out of the bag! :smile23:
Dear Lord there was a cat in there too ? Call the SPCA ...