Stickers

Devilman

Those look good. clap.gif

Something to consider: if you're wanting to draw traffic to the website, may add the .com on the end of the TexasHotBoats script like the old ones had. Person sees it on a truck or boat trailer somewhere & may be inclined to search it out if they realize it's a website.

Or maybe some with it & some without, I dunno... :smile14:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought about that, but it makes the sticker longer which makes it harder to ship. So rite now they are 3" tall and 9" long. They will fit in an envelope. My old THB sticker is 3" x 10". So the new ones are basically a little larger font with out the .com. Also figure it will work for the FB guys as well. A Unisex sticker if you will. But we can do a .com or FB sticker also.  :smile17:

Drumzilla

Devilman said:
Those look good. clap.gif

Something to consider: if you're wanting to draw traffic to the website, may add the .com on the end of the TexasHotBoats script like the old ones had. Person sees it on a truck or boat trailer somewhere & may be inclined to search it out if they realize it's a website.

Or maybe some with it & some without, I dunno... :smile14:

Kenny I'm always telling guys who are on THB Facebook that this web site is where it all started and to come over and check it out...  All they care about is Facebook... not sure why they don't but I like to look at both...
could be an age thing...that damn younger generation...LOL

think.gif think.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
The boat from China is getting slower! Ugh! On the stickers, of what we have shown so far, you will have the availability to submit colors and custom fonts if you want. I am going to try and get some more color options of vinyl this weekend. They have some selections that I think will make some sweet stickers. So far it looks like the pricing on the cut vinyl stuff will be as follows.

Solid color vinyl ( Red/blue/white & so on) non- metallic - $5.00 per sticker shipped.
Custom vinyl ( Metal flake/metallic/pearl & so On) - $7.50 "                                  "
Two tone ( Yellow/orange will include custom vinyl like pic above) - $10.00 - "                                            "

We can do larger stickers & smaller ones based on your needs. Just message me ( Patchman ) or shoot me an email at steve.ambs@sbcglobal.net just put sticker in the subject line.
All proceeds go back into the website and it's up keep.

Devilman

Patchman said:
I thought about that, but it makes the sticker longer which makes it harder to ship. So rite now they are 3" tall and 9" long. They will fit in an envelope. My old THB sticker is 3" x 10". So the new ones are basically a little larger font with out the .com. Also figure it will work for the FB guys as well. A Unisex sticker if you will. But we can do a .com or FB sticker also.  :smile17:

I gotcha. good call on making them fit in an envelope. Guess thats why you make the big bucks. :smile28:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Patchman said:

I gotcha. good call on making them fit in an envelope. Guess thats why you make the big bucks. :smile28:
Dam man, now my hat doesn't fit! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Devilman

DrumZilla said:
Kenny I'm always telling guys who are on THB Facebook that this web site is where it all started and to come over and check it out...  All they care about is Facebook... not sure why they don't but I like to look at both...
could be an age thing...that damn younger generation...LOL

think.gif think.gif

I hear ya Ed... there ain't no telling. I think FB may be easier on a phone and thats what most people use these days so thats just what they do.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Got some new vinyl in! think.gif

Attachments

• 20190118_173827.jpg
    20190118_173827.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 58
  • 20190118_173727.jpg
    20190118_173727.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 45
  • 20190118_173744.jpg