Stickers

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
The stickers are getting fast tracked here guys. You will have more options of materials like metallic and carbon fiber. And a huge color selection! The vinyl looks great and  I think it will be a good fit for us. I'll have picks up soon!
We are thinking of working with 4 to 5 sticker designs. We will probably have 2 or 3 different sizes. I'm figuring 1 for boats and 2 for vehicles. The max dimension for the stickers will be 12" x 36". So they can get pretty big if you want. Hopefully I can post some picks next week.  Please post up some submissions if you will. I'll create a thread where we can look at some. :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well I think the made to order format is going to work out pretty good. We have never had as many material options as we will now! There is reflective, holographic, and even bass boat metal flake. jump.gif jump.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well we finally have something in place for stickers. The single color vinyl is in place. We are working out some designs and will make them available here shortly. The multi-color vinyl is in the works, but will need a little time for that. Sorry it has taken so long for this to happen, but life was crazy for 2018 and we are making some changes for 2019. Again I appreciate you guys who have stuck with us. clap.gif clap.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
We are working out a couple of font options right now. We will have the traditional plain white, and then we will have a ton of other colors available. We will have a killer red metal flake that matches Ol Devilman's boat real good! I hope to have a few sample stickers printed by the weekend so I can post up some pics! jump.gif

Devilman

That'll be cool, I'll be picking up a few. Looking forward to the sample pics. Glad you gave the go ahead to get that project going. :smile30: Whether it was the Modelos or not, lol. :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Now if the kid will just show me how to use photo shop so I can get the logos done! I have a couple of fonts already picked so peeps will have options as to what they want. Made to order type deal rather than here is your one choice! I know bulk is cheaper, but I think when folks get to see all the different options, A nicer sticker that may match your boat or truck won't be disputed! :smile30:
So hopefully the wait will be worth it in the long run.  :smile30:

Devilman

I think that would be pretty nice option really, choice of fonts, but even more so different color choices. Like you say to match a boat, truck, RV, etc. Good going guys. :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Some pictures

Attachments

• 20190112_213249.jpg
    20190112_213249.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 45
  • 20190112_215247.jpg
    20190112_215247.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 50
  • 20190112_215258.jpg
    20190112_215258.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 52
  • 20190112_215907.jpg
    20190112_215907.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 71

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
We also are investing in some equipment to do custom print vinyl. So our sticker abilities will be greatly improved. Hopefully in the next month or so, we will be up and running. :smile14:
Next we are going to visit the koozie offerings! :smile17: