Spring Fling Lake Whitney

jimsplace

DISTURBED said:
Well, I don't think I'll make it.  As of right now, we're set to close on our new house on April 17th.  I just don't think we'll be able to swing it this go-around.  :smile25:

Y'all have fun!  :smile17:

Sorry to hear you may not make it, but if anything changes you're still welcome.
Good luck on the house closing! clap.gif
Just sign on the dotted line.

FL350

Administrator
S&J Racing and Marine probably won't make it either. That'll make some happy for sure.

73 Sanger Flat

Mine is alive .. A big Thanks to Galen and JJ for all the help .. Galen for fixing the engine and JJ for machining all the new stuff for the water pump .. They did an excellent job..
I installed the engine Saturday morning and busted it off about noon , need to change the oil filter and top the oil back off and then do a Hot Valve Lash check and we will be ready .. Oh yeah , I will need to stop and get some 92 Octane gas ..

73 Sanger Flat

who is in what camp site ??  .. I have 14 and 15 for my Dad , Galen and my Family .. This is in the middle of the park past the ramp .. Hoping to get there by Noon on Friday .. Need some good weather and water to do some testing for Galen and Me .. See you guys Friday ..  hurry.gif

Knotty Girl

Thanks to Trey Haggard, awesome fish fry.  Great to see everyone. Weather did not cooperate very good but still was fun.  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Devilman

Wondered how it went up there. We stayed local & went out to Colet. It was pretty dang nice. That cool front made it down Saturday around 1:00, but wasn't too bad. Still able to swim, run the boats..

Speaking of boats Henry, there was a real nice tri-toon out there, wish I would have got a pic. Don't recall the brand, but it was frikkin nice, black & tan, polished toons, looked like leather interior. And a big ol 400 Mercury on the back. bling.gif

Harris was the brand... looked pretty much just like this, but with darker interior.

Attachments

• 5598406201601081223509231XLARGEjpg.jpg
    5598406201601081223509231XLARGEjpg.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 35

Devilman

It was frikkin nice... funny that it sat beached for pretty much the entire weekend though. It only went out once that I saw, for around 10-15 minutes. Maybe the boat cost so much they couldn't afford gas for it, cause it definitely didn't look cheap. :smile13: think.gif :smile16:

73 Sanger Flat

I want to say Thanks to Trey Haggard for the awesome fish fry on Saturday night  .. It was great !! Got to see some good friends .. We got there Friday at noon and three of us went to Steel Creek and ran for about 3 hours , water was perfect over there . Crazy Paul - Black blown Hydro , Galen in his Hydro and me in my flat .  We had fun .. Justin Martin showed up in his boat also by water .. Saturday was not a pretty day but to sit around the camp fire and bullshit about stuff all day .. Sunday morning a few of us got out and played some.. My boat did good .. Galen boat is still having some handling issues but overall it was a good weekend to get out and enjoy some friends and some boating .. Good way to start 2017 boating season ..Thanks to Galen and JJ for helping to get my boat back on the water ..

Devilman

Cool deal Billy, glad to hear you were able to get it out & run, shake some of the bugs out of it. :smile17: