Spring Fling Lake Whitney

FL350

Administrator
How bout a spring get together April 22-23 over at lake Whitney since Brady race is cancelled? I know there are a few already camping that weekend anyways.

FL350

Administrator
If there is enough interest I might talk to my buddy Elvy to make a event shirt or something.

TexasJet

I just reserved cabin #1. There is a family reunion there that weekend so don't wait to long if you want a cabin. Indian Lodge Resort 254-889-3643

FL350

Administrator
Good to know. Thanks for the info. I think this early in the year we just might pitch a tent at Plowmans Park.

EOSpeed

Just looked at the plowmans camp sites and site 1 is the only one left in 1 to 13.  I have 10 Paul has 11. Tray has 8. Kim and Butch have 12 and 13. Who has the others.  Do a little testing for big creek. If the boat is ready.                                           
                                                                        :smile17:

EOSpeed

1 and 18 is the only ones left.
                                                        jump.gif

jimsplace

I'll be there!!!
I'm looking forward to getting back on the water too.  It should be a fun week-end.
It'll be good to see your flat and Galen's hydro both in the water.
    :smile17:

Disturbed

Well, I don't think I'll make it.  As of right now, we're set to close on our new house on April 17th.  I just don't think we'll be able to swing it this go-around.  :smile25:

Y'all have fun!  :smile17: