Spring Fling Lake Whitney

Knotty Girl

Devilman said:
Wondered how it went up there. We stayed local & went out to Colet. It was pretty dang nice. That cool front made it down Saturday around 1:00, but wasn't too bad. Still able to swim, run the boats..

Speaking of boats Henry, there was a real nice tri-toon out there, wish I would have got a pic. Don't recall the brand, but it was frikkin nice, black & tan, polished toons, looked like leather interior. And a big ol 400 Mercury on the back. bling.gif

Harris was the brand... looked pretty much just like this, but with darker interior.

My ol toon is not as nice as that one, but Karol and I love cruising around on it.  I have a 135 I/O so it is not fast at all. Plenty of room to have fun for sure.

jimsplace

Devilman said:
It was frikkin nice... funny that it sat beached for pretty much the entire weekend though. It only went out once that I saw, for around 10-15 minutes. Maybe the boat cost so much they couldn't afford gas for it, cause it definitely didn't look cheap. :smile13: think.gif :smile16:

Are you sure it wasn't a V-Drive?
Well, maybe not, they don't get beached, but they do get anchored and look expensive.
    :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
jimsplace said:
Devilman said:
It was frikkin nice... funny that it sat beached for pretty much the entire weekend though. It only went out once that I saw, for around 10-15 minutes. Maybe the boat cost so much they couldn't afford gas for it, cause it definitely didn't look cheap. :smile13: think.gif :smile16:

Well, maybe not, they don't get beached, but they do get anchored and look expensive.
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Devilman

jimsplace said:

Haha, didn't think about it like that... although it did have a prop, so maybe a distant underpowered relative of a v-drive? think.gif :smile14:

Devilman

Not for where I boat, lol...  :smile30: I'll save the blender for in case Carole wants to make margaritas. :smile16:

Knotty Girl

Devilman said:
Not for where I boat, lol...  :smile30: I'll save the blender for in case Carole wants to make margaritas. :smile16:

That is a good plan also  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif