Somerville this weekend?

TexasJet

It raining like a fat cow pissing on a flat rock here in Houston by the Galleria! I'm on the 21 floor at work and it's so dark I can't see the ground!

KONA77

for about an hour or so,  and the heavy stuff is creeping in,  and it's black as night lightning and thunder,  this will probably mess the river up real good for this weekend,  :smile20:

Devilman

KONA said:
for about an hour or so,  and the heavy stuff is creeping in,  and it's black as night lightning and thunder,  this will probably mess the river up real good for this weekend,  :smile20:

The heavy stuff lasted about 40 minutes over here, then poof! Its sunshinin like a big bich now. Perfect for a river ride. They are still forecasting thunderstorms/rain thru the weekend though, so not sure how long this nice stuff will last.

and whatchoo talkin about river for, its not time for you yet, remember? :rolleyes: :cheesy:

KONA77

Devilman said:
KONA said:

The heavy stuff lasted about 40 minutes over here, then poof! Its sunshinin like a big bich now. Perfect for a river ride. They are still forecasting thunderstorms/rain thru the weekend though, so not sure how long this nice stuff will last.

and whatchoo talkin about river for, its not time for you yet, remember? :rolleyes: :cheesy:

just saying  :laugh:

KONA77

Devilman said:
KONA said:

ya right, tryin to be sneeky over there. Leanne probably kikked your hiney into gear... about time, lol.

haha,  no freaky sneaky goin on here,  boat is sitting in her stable covered in dust,  but i was jamming the stereo in her yesterday evening  jump.gif :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
KONA said:
Devilman said:
KONA said:

ya right, tryin to be sneeky over there. Leanne probably kikked your hiney into gear... about time, lol.

haha,  no freaky sneaky goin on here,  boat is sitting in her stable covered in dust,  but i was jamming the stereo in her yesterday evening  jump.gif :smile16:
Jamming is not what we call what you were doing to that poor stereo! :smile20:

Devilman

KONA said:

ya, maybe..
idea_2.gif
I know how you are though. cryin & carryin on about not goin out & then show up tryin to surprise folks...
rolleyes.gif
:laugh:

KONA77

Devilman said:
KONA said:

ya, maybe..
idea_2.gif
I know how you are though. cryin & carryin on about not goin out & then show up tryin to surprise folks...
rolleyes.gif
:laugh:

who?  meeee    :cheesy:

Becket

Knotty said:
Gas-Hole said:
Had a Blast on the River in Bay City Sat. The weather was PERFECT!  :smile17:

How did the Southwind run?
Put new Carbs on it, fixed the "hard Start" issue, has cold hole, (#3) gonna replace the plugs and Wires, compression is good, also gonna re-plumb the water systems, it split 2 hoses, they are soft.
put O/T Headers on it also.

Knotty Girl

Gas-Hole said:
Knotty said:
Gas-Hole said:

Put new Carbs on it, fixed the "hard Start" issue, has cold hole, (#3) gonna replace the plugs and Wires, compression is good, also gonna re-plumb the water systems, it split 2 hoses, they are soft.

Dang.  Why change the TT headers, I liked those?  Everyone has their preference. You couldn't just adjust the carbs?  I miss that boat already.

Becket

Knotty said:
Gas-Hole said:
Knotty said:
Gas-Hole said:

Dang.  Why change the TT headers, I liked those?  Everyone has their preference. You couldn't just adjust the carbs?  I miss that boat already.
He wanted loud and showy, Put upswept on it, looks Sharp, Carbs were shot, Upgraded to Holley HP's, Runs like a scaulded dog.
Starts now when you just look at the Key.

Knotty Girl

Gas-Hole said:
Knotty said:
Gas-Hole said:
Knotty said:
Gas-Hole said:

He wanted loud and showy, Put upswept on it, looks Sharp, Carbs were shot, Upgraded to Holley HP's, Runs like a scaulded dog.
Starts now when you just look at the Key.

Cool beans can't wait to see it.