Somerville this weekend?

Don

Anybody going to Somerville this weekend this weekend
Cody and I will be at Rocky Saturday and Sunday

YB 468

Weather permitted me and 3 other jets will be in bay city. Going to stur the river up for Roger and give him something else to b!@#h about! :smile16:

KONA77

YB 468 said:
Weather permitted me and 3 other jets will be in bay city. Going to stur the river up for Roger and give him something else to b!@#h about! :smile16:

yeah  whatever.gif  it's gonna rain...  lol

Knotty Girl

KONA said:
YB 468 said:

There he is, Kona can hear through his computer when we are talking about him.  :smile16:  Even when it is turned off!

KONA77

Knotty said:
KONA said:
YB 468 said:

There he is, Kona can hear through his computer when we are talking about him.  :smile16:  Even when it is turned off!

:grin:

jdeaton

I'll be there Saturday, if the weather clears up, Sunday have lunch with Cindy's Mom, so maybe after that.

Don

Rains going to clear out Saturday morning
Then my much needed weekend off will begin  jump.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Knotty said:
KONA said:
YB 468 said:

That's a result of listening to that Beach Boys subliminal message tape. He cranks it everywhere he goes 24/7! :smile20:

oldbuck40

You guys be careful out there this weekend! May be a bunch of crap floating in the lake! Talked to Black lastnight and he said they got 4 in. of rain and it came real quick!

Knotty Girl

Patchman said:
Knotty said:
KONA said:
YB 468 said:

That's a result of listening to that Beach Boys subliminal message tape. He cranks it everywhere he goes 24/7! :smile20:

:smile20: Scary huh.

Devilman

Don't know how long it will last, but damn if it ain't nice right now. You just know the lake is glass after that rain passed through.

Ya'll gettin wet over there Roger? Job in Edna just canceled, said the rain was gonna mess them up. I won't be surprised if they show back up later to get reloaded though, lol...