Somerville in August

Disturbed

Looks like y'all will have fun.  SDBA scheduled a race in Chouteau that weekend.  I'm on the fence about going to it but, I'm hoping our standing in the points will increase over the next two races and force us to go to Chouteau. 

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
Looks like y'all will have fun.  SDBA scheduled a race in Chouteau that weekend.  I'm on the fence about going to it but, I'm hoping our standing in the points will increase over the next two races and force us to go to Chouteau.

aw man bummer. where is that, Oklahoma?

What site you get Jeff?

Disturbed

Devilman said:
DISTURBED said:

aw man bummer. where is that, Oklahoma?

Yep.

Devilman

DISTURBED said:

Well, if ya'll do go & end up finishing early for some reason, could always stop by on ya'lls way back home. Lucky Draw would look good there in the cove.  :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
It's time for some Somerville boating and camping! Hope to see everyone out there this weekend!!!!!!!!!!! :smile17:

TexasJet

:smile26: Boy did I get a surprise Monday afternoon. I rolled up to the gate on the way back from Marble Falls to get one of the "non reservable" sites. Welllll, about a month ago it seems the Corps Of Engineers decided to make all sites reservable. Luckily I got #55, the last site left.  Yegua and Rocky now have no non reservable sites.