Somerville in August

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
John called the other day, and we are thinking about a August Somerville gathering at one of the parks! :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, everyone needs to look at their calender's to see what the best weekend would be.  think.gif

Devilman

Far as I know we're pretty open. I'll check the calendar & let Brandon know as well. Which park, Yegua like usual?

jimsplace

farmo83 said:
I'm game any weekend after Marble Falls.

That narrows it down.
Probably most of the people racing wouldn't want to go the week-end before anyway.
    :smile17:

TexasJet

As of this moment there are 21 electrical sites available for that weekend. Somebody better make an announcement soon!

Devilman

Black called the other night & suggested the weekend of Aug. 18-20.... which is the weekend following the Marble Falls races. Said there is a few of the locals that already have spots reserved so why not just do it then is what he told me. :smile17:

TexasJet

clap.gif OK. It's official, kinda, sorta. August 18 - 20. Done. Got a reservation. Don't wait cause they will be gone quickly.  :smile17:

shimp

I'm still alive.  Still have boat, haven't taken it out since September last year, but hey if yall want to get together drink some beer at Somerville August 18-20th, I'll do my best to drag the boat out there and proticipate.