Small Motorcycles/ATVs Banned?

Devilman

springerpete said:
I don't know about you guys, but my 7 year old don't eat the paint off of his LT80 or his KFX 50.  :smile13:

I know you're right!  I saw posted on another board, "If your kid is chewing on brake cables or sucking on the handlebars, you more than likely have much bigger problems to worry about."  :smile17:

Disturbed

Devilman said:
springerpete said:
I don't know about you guys, but my 7 year old don't eat the paint off of his LT80 or his KFX 50.  :smile13:

I know you're right!  I saw posted on another board, "If your kid is chewing on brake cables or sucking on the handlebars, you more than likely have much bigger problems to worry about."  :smile17:

:smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:  No shit!    :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
springerpete said:

So what your saying is Big Brother has figured out one of their own thats in the Coast Guard was doing this as a child and that is why he acts the way he does! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

73 Sanger Flat

This is bullsh*t , My grandkids will need a fourwheeler or dirt bike before long . Hopefully this will change before to long .

C

CorDog009

73 Sanger Flat said:
This is bullsh*t , My grandkids will need a fourwheeler or dirt bike before long . Hopefully this will change before to long .

Same here  :smile18: I was going to get my little girl a 50 4wheeler when she got big enough.

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
So what your saying is Big Brother has figured out one of their own thats in the Coast Guard was doing this as a child and that is why he acts the way he does! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

Ah no, that wasn't what I said actually.... lol :grin: Feeling spunky today huh? :grin: :grin:

duanehydro

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

Ah no, that wasn't what I said actually.... lol :grin: Feeling spunky today huh? :grin: :grin:

:smile23: