Shop talk

Crusader

Very nice work custom touch.....I should bring the Crusader your way someday for a little "freshening up".

stickman07

customtouch said:
stickman07 said:
Looks sweeeeeeet ....

Did you paint a bike ?? Broken Promise's

Sent from my iPhone 4S bought with UNION Dollars ! 🇺🇸🚒

Yes, I painted that bike a long time ago. He damaged the tank sometime afterward and replaced it but never brought it back to be re-painted so I don't know what it looks like now. Here are some really crappy pictures of it but they are all I have. Do you know Grady or did you just see the bike somewhere. I think he had it in some shows for a while.
I've known Grady for quite a while, he built my triple axle trailer for the Spectra. I wk @ the FD in Georgetown. Ill have to swing by ur shop one day. RV outlet is it ??

spd500

Crusader said:
Very nice work custom touch.....I should bring the Crusader your way someday for a little "freshening up".

Why would you take the boat to a painter to get a BBC swap ? I am sure he can handle the job , but it's probably going to cost extra .

customtouch

stickman07 said:
customtouch said:
stickman07 said:
Looks sweeeeeeet ....

Did you paint a bike ?? Broken Promise's

Yes, I painted that bike a long time ago. He damaged the tank sometime afterward and replaced it but never brought it back to be re-painted so I don't know what it looks like now. Here are some really crappy pictures of it but they are all I have. Do you know Grady or did you just see the bike somewhere. I think he had it in some shows for a while.
I've known Grady for quite a while, he built my triple axle trailer for the Spectra. I wk @ the FD in Georgetown. Ill have to swing by ur shop one day. RV outlet is it ??

Grady is a good guy and a heck of a welder. I haven't seen him in ages so tell him I said hi next time you see him. I have simpified my life since the first of the year and I am no longer in Georgetown but it would be cool to meet up with a local member. I am in Pflugerville but give me a call sometime. I would like to check out your Spectra, looks like you did great restoration job on it.

David  512-423-7889

blazeracer

txliberator said:
customtouch said:
Cool looking scoop cover. Is that your water jet?
Thanks!
It's a wire EDM, I don't own it but I get to treat it like it's mine.

I ain't envious of much, but being able to play with those kind of toys.. Damn...

Anyway, been meaning to get my mess posted up. First four are the disaster area I call an office. All the basic motor tools, a TV with an X Box, stereo. etc. Then next three are the shop where the fridge work happens.

The front half is the wife's where everything is ready for sale, lined up nice and neat, carpets vacuumed, tidy office 100% opposite of my half of the shop. LOL

ChryslerJet

James
for a half a second I had thought you had done some masterful pinstriping and airbrushing on the enforcer deck then after a double take realized it was a blanket.  That design would look pretty cool though.

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
LOL!  It looks like he at least opened up a socket set next to it too!!!  :smile26:

Gotta start somewhere... I guess a little progress is better than no progress at all. :cheesy: It will be interesting to see what gets finished first.... Kona's v-drive, CJ's Chrysler, or this Torino. :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Ha ha ha! I'll have the mechanical aspect done in a couple of months! Then off to paint which is some where else! :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh and I got to take my 91 LX around the block for the first time last weekend! It's almost done as well! :smile30: