Shop talk

77Jet Star

Knotty said:
JETSTAR said:
My real job hard day at the office someone has to do it. :smile16:

Can I come work for you  :smile21:
I would give you a Job(really a paid position)but when Obama care kicks in I wont be able to afford your insurance so looks like the answer is no.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
JETSTAR said:
Knotty said:
JETSTAR said:
My real job hard day at the office someone has to do it. :smile16:

Can I come work for you  :smile21:
I would give you a Job(really a paid position)but when Obama care kicks in I wont be able to afford your insurance so looks like the answer is no.
I guess I won't ask for a job either then! Hell you should come sell bricks for me, you got a line of Bullchit a mile long! That always helps in sales! :smile30: :smile16:

customtouch

Here is a hood for a Ws6 ready for clear. The guy wanted the old school Trans Am look with a modern flair so I painted the bird on using camelion paint. It changes colors like crazy.

spd500

customtouch said:
Here is a hood for a Ws6 ready for clear. The customer wanted the old school Trans Am look with a modern flair so I painted the bird on using camelion paint. It changes colors like crazy.

Showoff  whatever.gif Looks Good  clap.gif

customtouch

SPD said:
customtouch said:
Here is a hood for a Ws6 ready for clear. The customer wanted the old school Trans Am look with a modern flair so I painted the bird on using camelion paint. It changes colors like crazy.

Showoff  whatever.gif Looks Good  clap.gif

Hater! :grin:  Thanks :smile17:

stickman07

Looks sweeeeeeet ....

Did you paint a bike ?? Broken Promise's

Sent from my iPhone 4S bought with UNION Dollars ! 🇺🇸🚒

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Went to my friend's shop last weekend. Here are a few he had there! :smile16:

Attachments

• jim's 4.jpg
    jim's 4.jpg
    567.3 KB · Views: 93

customtouch

stickman07 said:
Looks sweeeeeeet ....

Did you paint a bike ?? Broken Promise's

Sent from my iPhone 4S bought with UNION Dollars ! 🇺🇸🚒

Yes, I painted that bike a long time ago. He damaged the tank sometime afterward and replaced it but never brought it back to be re-painted so I don't know what it looks like now. Here are some really crappy pictures of it but they are all I have. Do you know Grady or did you just see the bike somewhere. I think he had it in some shows for a while.

customtouch

Here is my current list of projects. The first is a 29' Baja that I originally painted 11-12 yrs ago and it was recently purchased buy it's third owner who decided that he wanted a green and black boat. (although the paint still looked almost new) The second picture is the rendering I drew to show him what it will look like when completed. The third picture is a 1976 Chevy that the guy just spent a little over $30,000 having it restored at another shop. He wants me to strip it and redo it right because it is such a fricking mess. (He got ROYALLY SCREWED)  The Bronco is a 69 and belongs to my brother that has owned it since 72. It has a fresh mild mod 302 and I painted it about 14 yrs ago but now he wants to upgrade a bunch of mechanical stuff. I am installing conversion kits for power disc brakes, power steering, electric windshield wipers, steering column & wheel, sound system, etc. (I figured Patchman would like this one.) :grin: