SDBA Race Ft. Worth September 17th and 18th

Knotty Girl

After watching Sea-Do's get to run Sun. at 44mph Jim and I think they should start a new Class, Kayaks with electric trolling motors.  Now that would be a crowed pleas-er.

73 Sanger Flat

There was one jet ski on Saturday that was doing 81-82 mph in the traps . Not bad for a jet ski .. But they are pretty boring ..

badblood

Went out in the first round on Sunday :smile18:
Had it dialed in for the hot afternoon, but the cool air had it running too good the next morning, I added weight to it to compensate for the improvement in air, but needed more weight to slow it down. It ran a 8.968@115 with 35#s of Lead shot up front and fattend fuel up 7jet sizes, changed nozzle to largest we had, filled the fuel tank to the top of the fill neck. Hell we did everything but pull a skiier to slow it down. Thanks for all that came to see us race.
Keith

badblood

cool videos. Those are both of the second chance runs, we were giving quite a handicap on those passes. On the last pass the hydro cut a .000 light. He told us "I heard you coming and thought you had me" We couldnt overcome the perfect light.