SDBA Race Ft. Worth September 17th and 18th

badblood

We will be racing at Ft Worth next weekend. Anyone going?? Drop by the pits and see us.

Attachments

• placecraft Red River.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 231

Knotty Girl

badblood said:
Hey Knotty are you going to Ft. Worth race??? Hope to see yall there.

Diamond Jim and I will be there.  Looking foward to watching that wicked Placecraft kick sum butt!

3boatpaul

running 9s  :smile30: do what i use to do  lead shot it to death. LOL.  prob. with a top hat as you found out , adding more fuel some time's make's it want to run a little faster than you wanted instead of slowing it down.
  crazy.gif

3boatpaul

badblood said:
Hope we get 4 rounds of qualifying so we can figure out how to slow it down enough to run 9s  think.gif
      welllllllllllll there was that one time at an sdba event where at 3/4 track i just plum shut it off.  :smile17:
              :smile26:  :smile29:  some time's you do what you gotta do. no where in the rule's back then
                                              i couldn't.  whatever.gif   

Gold Member

It's injected, put more fuel to it and pull timing down. Just leave it lean enough on idle that you don't kill the plugs.

badblood

Motor Head said:
Wish I had the problem of being too fast lol!
The goal is to run PE next year (8s) I have a 540 shortblock coming with 10.5:1cr and most of the parts to convert to alky.
After I change to alky I will start it off at 80% overdrive with around 22#s of boost. My math says that should make enough power to break out in PE. crazy.gif

badblood

WAFOBABY said:
Keith thinking about taking my Son sunday!  Not 100% sure yet.
We have a few childrens size Team shirts left. If I have one his size I will give you one, just look us up.
hope to see yall there.
Keith

Gold Member

Running to 8second class in a jet, you got some balls! That's hauling a$$! If my income gets better by next season I would like to run river racer or the 11second class if I can get my boat that quick without using too much nitrous.

73 Sanger Flat

We will be there Saturday and will try and find you guys

Wow  spinning a  blower at 80% over and 22 lbs of boost , that should make some power . How much do you think the HP number will be on that build ??

73 Sanger Flat

Was that your boat that I helped get the trailer pin out at the in ramp area on Saturday ?? . Was not sure if that was your boat or not , I helped a lady get the trailer pin out while waiting in line to the in ramp on Saturday .. If that was you , sorry I did not introduce myself , not sure if that was you or not .. Nice boat !!!

Knotty Girl

Keith's boat ran good!  I enjoyed seeing ya'll.

I do have to say this SDBA needs to evaluate their lights in my opinion.  I have never seen so many beakouts and red lights in one race.  I can understand a few but Sunday was unbelievable.  crazy.gif