progress on Tossin' and Turnin'

General Concencus says it's a Hallet ! I put a Wake Guard on it today. Made it out of 1/8th inch Lexan. Stuff bends nice once it warm enough !

Attachments

• wake shield.JPG
    wake shield.JPG
    346.7 KB · Views: 153
Randall -"K.M.A." I bought that boat in '09! and spent 2 years in Saudi. lol. Heck I thought I was on schedule!!!!!!!! :smile21:  crazy.gif

73 Sanger Flat

Just ignore Randall .. It is your boat and you will get it finished when the time is right .. Most of us do not have the funds or the time to spend on projects .

I leave for Rothschild, Wisconsin Sunday. Should be back before the end of May. Upholstery is suppose to be ready June 1st. So progress will halt again for a few weeks! All that's left is:  cutting the drive shaft, plumbing and a little bit of wiring.

jimsplace

Chunky said:
I leave for Rothschild, Wisconsin Sunday. Should be back before the end of May. Upholstery is suppose to be ready June 1st. So progress will halt again for a few weeks! All that's left is:  cutting the drive shaft, plumbing and a little bit of wiring.

Oh man, that at least 3 months work left.
Like Randal, I ain't getting any younger.
    :smile17:

Upholstery is waiting on me! Should get out of North Carolina the 24th of June. Headed straight home and get this upholstery installed.
Photos as soon as it's installed. The upholstery shop sent me these to prove he was working on it!

The Interior is installed! Fit is great and I like the look, especially for a first timer on design and frame construction. The motor has to wait. Got 4 days off and now they want me back in Wisconsin. So much for the 4th 0f July and the v-drive gathering on the 13th and 14th. Maybe next time JJ. Any way y'all have a great holiday, JR