Plowman trip in Spring -what Date ??

73 Sanger Flat

Neil and I was talking and wanted to see what you guys think about a get together at Plowman .. We are thinking maybe late April ..  Maybe the last weekend -- April 27th- 29th..

Give us your thoughts .

May have to make a day trip down to run the boats before that ., all according to the weather ..

Billy

73 Sanger Flat

We just bouncing around some date .. The weekend before I believe is SDBA in Waco .. Just have cabin fever already and trying to get out on the water ..

73 Sanger Flat

We should have plenty of water for this Spring .. It rained hard again in Granbury last night .. Can't wait to get back on the water ..

Crusader

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
We should have plenty of water for this Spring .. It rained hard again in Granbury last night .. Can't wait to get back on the water ..
Got 4+ inches of rain in the DFW area last night too. With 5 gates open on Lavon, the lake still rose a foot since midnight. Unreal!

Knotty Girl

beaverfab said:
I’m in if I can just find all my parts  think.gif

JJ ain’t got time for this lake stuff, he is too busy fixing parts those stinking racers break.  :smile13: :smile16: :smile22: :smile23: crazy.gif :smile26: :smile30: clap.gif

73 Sanger Flat

He wil be busy I bet , this is the weekend after Waco .. So I am sure some of you guys will be breaking some part.. But he also needs his River Time  hurry.gif

EOSpeed

Billy what spot did you get? I will be there with or with out the boat. Have to pull the motor and clean the inside of the boat. Take the pump a part check imp. I have a mechanical seal to replace the packing. Water leak bilge pump the list gets long.
                                                  :smile17:

73 Sanger Flat

EO - We will be in 14 and 15 again .. up in the middle of the Park .. Should be my Dad's motorhome , my 5th wheel trailer with Galen's Hydro  and My Fattie .. Come buy and visit ..  hurry.gif

73 Sanger Flat

I hope mine and Galen's will start and run .. Have not seen them since last winter .. Covered up in the shed all nice and tight .. Need to get busy soon , but got too many things going on right now ..