Plowman trip in Spring -what Date ??

73 Sanger Flat

Two more weeks -- I will be trying to get mine ready this weekend plus start packing the RV .. My list of things to do is way to long .. I have it on an excel spreadsheet .. LOL -- Oh well gotta get started .. See you guys in two weeks ..  hurry.gif

73 Sanger Flat

Hoping what we did to Galen's Hydro will fix the problem with the tail blowing the rudder out of the water .. Moved the prop under the boat .400 of an inch .. Maybe that will help . Only one way to find out .. Nail it and hang on .. crazy.gif

beaverfab

Well I am trying to make it, pulled all the hardware out of my boat Wednesday. Worked all dat Thursday sanding the floor finished sanding around noon today. Cody came over and sprayed the floor today. Saturday will be cleaning and polishing the hardware. Sunday going back togeather. Would not be a problem if I did not leave Monday for boat races in Bakersfield, won’t be back the Wednesday week just three days befor Plowmans. think.gif

Attachments

• 3EE496B9-5253-4FAF-8EA7-1BE1F5D310CB.jpeg
    3EE496B9-5253-4FAF-8EA7-1BE1F5D310CB.jpeg
    785.2 KB · Views: 67

Drumzilla

Hey.. USPS wants there boxes back.. :smile16:  .thats pretty funny.. but we use what we got... clap.gif

73 Sanger Flat

beaverfab said:
Well I am trying to make it, pulled all the hardware out of my boat Wednesday. Worked all dat Thursday sanding the floor finished sanding around noon today. Cody came over and sprayed the floor today. Saturday will be cleaning and polishing the hardware. Sunday going back togeather. Would not be a problem if I did not leave Monday for boat races in Bakersfield, won’t be back the Wednesday week just three days befor Plowmans. think.gif

Boat or not , come on by and visit ..

Devilman

Gonna be some good boating on the Brazos this weekend for sure. Hope I didn't just jinx ya'll. :smile20: crazy.gif :smile16:

73 Sanger Flat

Weather was beauitiful .. Small turn out of about 10 boats ..    Friday the wind was out of the North and was a little funny acting .. My boat broke a Cavitation plate rod  Friday and was acting all sort of weird on the  first run .. Fixed that and went back out and laid down two nice 110 mph runs Friday ..  Saturday Morning 8 AM wake up call laid down a couple  more 110 passes .. Water was slick Saturday morning  , not even a ripple , fog was coming off the water .. It was a NICE day ..  Great Friends , Great Food and some nice boats .. A PERFECT weekend .. Plus my boat came home running and not hurt .. Flushed that nasty water out last night and will get it cleaned up for the next one .

Thanks Trey Haggard for the great fish fry ..

jimsplace

Saturday was a beautiful day for anything, and Plowmans had smooth water.  Had a very nice turnout with some being there for several days.  It couldn't have been much nicer.

Trey Haggard organized a fish fry as he often does and with the help of some others, and there was a great dinner.  I can't say how much I appreciate what he does, but thank you Trey and the whole group.
    :smile17:

Crusader

I wish there was a way I could have made it out...I had prior commitments. Anyone get any pictures?

BTW, Trey is the man!

jimsplace

Crusader said:
I wish there was a way I could have made it out...I had prior commitments. Anyone get any pictures?

BTW, Trey is the man!

Hey, as I always say, A bad excuse is better than none.

Seriously though, I wish you could have made it too, but maybe next time will work.
It was good seeing those who made it though, and it was enjoyable without drama makers.
Again, I thank Billy for getting it started and Trey for the good food making it a great gathering place for all.
    :smile17:

EOSpeed

By the time I got new battery in the camera most of the boats were back on the trailers. Super nice day. It was real nice seeing very one.

Attachments

• DSC01289.JPG
    DSC01289.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC01287.JPG
    DSC01287.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC01284.JPG
    DSC01284.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 48

73 Sanger Flat

It was a perfect weekend .. Boat ran great and came home still running . That is what makes me smile ..  Plus Good Friends , Good Food , Family , Great Water and Weather ..  clap.gif  Cant's wait until the next one ..

73 Sanger Flat

Today will be one year since we lost Rusty . I just wanted to give a shot out to My Budddy Rusty McRee .. Sure miss you Rusty .. He was at Plowman at the last Spring get together .. Two weeks before he passed away ..  Hoping you found some Flat and Smooth water on the other side for you to do some burn outs and lay down  some passes ..

Attachments

• Rusty6012.jpg
    Rusty6012.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 39
  • rusty san angelo.jpg
    rusty san angelo.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Rusty301 - Copy.jpg
    Rusty301 - Copy.jpg
    532.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Cash Hole.jpg
    Cash Hole.jpg