Patchman said:
Beautiful place, I would love to have a twin turbo Schiada! :smile17:

You starting to throw rocks at jet boats?  jump.gif

:smile30:

He's slowly seeing the light! 

That BBC in the Fountain is helping out too!  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

TexasJet

A few pics from Saturday:

First is an unusual setup on a QE pickle fork owned by Kjell Adams.

Second is a billet intake from Jet Performance Marine out of Phoenix. They set up Stuart's boat.

Third is a very busy area in a pro mod. Two speed trans I think.

TexasJet

As of yesterday Henry's boat was dialed in, he ran a 5.95 on a 6.00 index. Stuart's boat crew is still searching. They cut the impeller down to a B so the engine could turn more revs.

Disturbed

We missed on the last qualifying pass by just .002 seconds.  It went 5.998.

We got eliminated by LeBlanc in the first round.  We had to run in air that we haven't run in all weekend.  I think we were the fourth or fifth pair to go.  Ran a 6.2xx (something) against a 6.1xx.  Oh well.  We had a blast this year and we're looking forward to next season.

TexasJet

Glad you guys had a good time. The learning curve continues.

I didn't get to the lake Saturday. Had to go to a wine tasting and dinner party at 6:00 PM. Couldn't do both lake and dinner. The party was cool, good food and wine. After, we went upstairs and shot pool and I got to play a drum set. Hadn't beat the drums in years.

Sunday went to Canyon Lake for a few hours. The lake is very similar to Saguaro Lake. It's only 3 miles long then you go up river for 6 miles to the dam.

See attached pics of both days.

I'm at the Hampton in Fort Stockton now.

Devilman

Looking like a hell of a trip. Thanks for taking/posting the pics. Been cool kind of following you along in your activities out there.

TexasJet

Made it back to Katy yesterday. Total trip 3800 miles. No flats or bearing problems, that makes the trip a lot easier. I may go out in the Spring and will surely go out in September with the CP.

In  two weeks I'm flying back for Thanksgiving and we are going to Sedona for a few days. That's a town up in the mountains north of Phoenix. Pics to follow in a new thread.

I'm all for getting a group to travel out there.

sturat

it was nice to see you Jeff!
We did get the boat working right.. I am happy with our progress as this was the first time it got wet. No we just have to work on the driver.

Knotty Girl

sturat said:
We did get the boat working right.. I am happy with our progress as this was the first time it got wet. No we just have to work on the driver.

Great showing Stu  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

TexasJet

sturat said:

Working on the driver seems to be a common theme around here.  :smile30:

It was good to see you and your crew. Glad it's coming together.

sturat

Knotty said:
sturat said:

Great showing Stu  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Thank you! Now we know the boat will have no problem running the number.. I will 100% get my license in February at Parker.

sturat

TexasJet said:
A few pics from Saturday:

First is an unusual setup on a QE pickle fork owned by Kjell Adams.

Second is a billet intake from Jet Performance Marine out of Phoenix. They set up Stuart's boat.

Third is a very busy area in a pro mod. Two speed trans I think.
That nozzel and bucket setup is a Henry Mills deal.. Really trick. I want one but just ran out of $$$