parts?

J

jereme834-77jet

Ill be back in a while  :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16:

J

jereme834-77jet

I think the guy I bought it from said it has a b impeller in it I just want kdub to go through it to make sure everything looks ok

KONA77

jereme834-77jet said:
I think the guy I bought it from said it has a b impeller in it I just want kdub to go through it to make sure everything looks ok

that would be a good idea... don't need another pump failure,  OH and don't forget to grease the bearing in it  :smile12:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
KONA77 said:
jereme834-77jet said:

that would be a good idea... don't need another pump failure,  OH and don't forget to grease the bearing in it  :smile12:
Ouch! :evil:

J

jereme834-77jet

Got pro comp cam, roller rockers springs and push rods for sale roler rokers are harland

KONA77

jereme834-77jet said:
Got pro comp cam, roller rockers springs and push rods for sale roler rokers are harland

what are the specs on cam and the rocker ratio,  and what are you asking for them?

J

jereme834-77jet

Just asking if anyone has a o ring for the nozzel that goes in to the droop

sturat

REBEL SON said:
From what I was told I should run a b impeller for better performance I hear those fords have trouble turning those stock a impellers. I got kdubs number. I'm going to have him go through it after thanksgiving
No problem spining an A here??
Chevy's do need all the help they can get..... :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:
Yes THB now works at my office again.. we will see for how long sukas

sturat

REBEL SON said:
He will do you right  :smile15:

duanehydro

sturat said:
REBEL SON said:
From what I was told I should run a b impeller for better performance I hear those fords have trouble turning those stock a impellers. I got kdubs number. I'm going to have him go through it after thanksgiving

Funny, it started working at my house again too, last night... :huh:

Devilman

sturat said:

Good to have ya back Stuart.... :grin:

badblood

Patchman said:
KONA77 said:
jereme834-77jet said:

Ouch! :evil:
There is no Silver bullet size of impeller, you need to match the rpm that your motor makes peak hp with the correct size impeller.