parts?

J

jereme834-77jet

I got a 1977 mantra that needs wood work and a good tandom axle trailer with new tires and a clean title $1000 obo

J

jereme834-77jet

What kind of impeller and what kind of shape is the pump

J

jereme834-77jet

Alright that will work do you know anyone that will trade an a impeller for an b

J

jereme834-77jet

anyone know where I can get a b impeller for a dominator

Devilman

Everybody is workin I guess... Which in & of itself is not necessarily a bad thing these days. :wink:

I know all of a sudden we have gotten quite a bit of traffic out here. Now if thwy would just put my hours back, I'd be doing all the good cuz my pump would be at your place that much sooner, lol...

KONA77

talking about pumps....that bowl on mine is being a real pain to get off.... it was tough last time but this time seems worse  :smile14:

duanehydro

KONA77 said:
talking about pumps....that bowl on mine is being a real pain to get off.... it was tough last time but this time seems worse  :smile14:

Loosen and remove the bolts first..... :smile15:

KONA77

Duanehydro said:
KONA77 said:

Loosen and remove the bolts first..... :smile15:

will that help?  :smile13:

J

jereme834-77jet

From what I was told I should run a b impeller for better performance I hear those fords have trouble turning those stock a impellers. I got kdubs number. I'm going to have him go through it after thanksgiving

KONA77

jereme834-77jet said:
From what I was told I should run a b impeller for better performance I hear those fords have trouble turning those stock a impellers. I got kdubs number. I'm going to have him go through it after thanksgiving

no touble here turning an A, your the one with the performance issue,  im just doing maintance  :smile20:  :smile24:

J

jereme834-77jet

Last time I checked a pump rebuild or a pump look over was maintenace