OXIDATION HELP

ChryslerJet

spd500 said:
waterwalker said:
Really don't think the ribbin' will stop when that boat floats. Seems like the pace has been set.

Just be glad he didn't tell you to take the oxidation off of the ski boat with a grinder or a DA sander  think.gif Or tell you to just rub the boat down with motor oil or some crazy s***  crazy.gif
Now just because those are things you might suggest why would you put me in with your lower level of mentality.

spd500

Seriously ? Read through some of the advice you have given people on here and tell me you honestly think you have never given stupid advice on things you know nothing about . And then when someone points out that it is stupid you say you were kidding . What happens when some poor dumbass actually takes your stupid advice ? Kinda like the new guy with a stud JB welded on his head where a valve cover bolt should be . Just a bad idea IMO .

waterwalker

KONA said:
i see this thread has been thrashed by spd500...    :rolleyes:

have you had any progress with the oxidation removal??
Thanks for asking...I was almost being amused! Momma always said, "listen to what you want...then ignore the ignorant"

I originally asked the Oxidation question for this reason...I have an older Century Ski boat that we use for just fun times without great emphasis put on keeping it in perfect condition. So after about 4 seasons I decided to break it down this winter. Just some basics- carpet, check flooring, tighten up loose nuts, bolts and whatever else. Redo the seats, and then strip the chrome pieces off to take the oxidation down, buff etc...then think about selling or put right buying another boat Now-you got the whole enchilada Kona. Thanks for asking.  Now if we can get past the tawak regatta maybe Jasson will get over here to help me!! Might have to steal that boat and hide it from him