opening of my jet boat shop.

Drumzilla

I had to do a drive by and say great news.. Mike is a great,stand up guy. He helped me before he really even knew me. A+++ . If your jet needs something then give him a shout. He'll do a great at a great price... Rock on bro....see ya soon..

clap.gif                clap.gif                  clap.gif

mr rogers

I just wanted to thank everyone for their support and well wishes. what a great group of peeps here on THB. clap.gif

mr rogers

guys, figured i would just mention that i changed my name on here to the name of my shop. also can anyone please help me out with my avatar pic. I cannot get it to change for some reason. thanks Mike

Drumzilla

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Mike.. He did a pump refresh on my boat and sold me a sweet droop and changed out my steering cable. Did a great job at a fair price. The last pic is mine after I rattle canned it...for now... Mike is the Jet Boat Dr.... Thanks Bro...

If anyone needs something fixed or done then take your boat to Mike... he will Get-R-Done....

clap.gif                                          clap.gif

Attachments

• PART_1399423621604_IMG958248.jpg.jpeg
    PART_1399423621604_IMG958248.jpg.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 149
  • photo-4ok.jpg
    photo-4ok.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 147

Knotty Girl

DrumZilla said:
Just wanted to say a big thanks to Mike.. He did a pump refresh on my boat and sold me a sweet droop and changed out my steering cable. Did a great job at a fair price. The last pic is mine after I rattle canned it...for now... Mike is the Jet Boat Dr.... Thanks Bro...

If anyone needs something fixed or done then take your boat to Mike... he will Get-R-Done....

clap.gif                                          clap.gif

Cool  clap.gif

Drumzilla

Hey dude.. I dont do THB on Facebook much but I've recommended your Jet Boat shop three times on there. the second time was about 5min ago.. Guy from Houston needing his pump gone through.. hope he calls you..