October Boat of the Month NOMINATIONS

Knotty Girl

TintMan said:
I'll go with the vdrive...super clean and man!...that bad boy is a combination drag boat,dirt track,and drift racer all in one!!!  clap.gif

You forgot that amusement park ride where you get in a big drum they spin it so fast you stick to the wall then drop the floor out from under you.  crazy.gif

TintMan

Knotty said:
TintMan said:
I'll go with the vdrive...super clean and man!...that bad boy is a combination drag boat,dirt track,and drift racer all in one!!!  clap.gif

You forgot that amusement park ride where you get in a big drum they spin it so fast you stick to the wall then drop the floor out from under you.  crazy.gif
:smile16: hey i already KNEW better than to ask for a ride! LMAO! But it was fun watching you in there!!!! clap.gif

Knotty Girl

TintMan said:
Knotty said:
TintMan said:

:smile16: hey i already KNEW better than to ask for a ride! LMAO! But it was fun watching you in there!!!! clap.gif

That made my weekend.  jump.gif

ChryslerJet

You don't have to build it.  you paid for it.  Didn't you paint it?  Your rebuilding the motor now aren't you.  And its been running and on the water.  I say keep SLIMER in there.

Crusader

soldier of fortune said:
take mine out of this it aint running and i didnt build the boat. i dont think you should be  eligible for this if you didnt build the boat.

Building a boat isn't a prerequisite to be voted BOM...

jimsplace

soldier of fortune said:
take mine out of this it aint running and i didnt build the boat. i dont think you should be  eligible for this if you didnt build the boat.

Randall, few if any of us bought a bare hull and started from scratch.  Some may have had our boats apart more than others, but I doubt that anyone did everything from building the engine to setting up the boat without the help of others.  You have a really sharp looking boat, regardless of how it came to be.
I like your co-pilot too.  Tell her I said, Hi.
    :smile17:

spd500

I think for this month I am going to try it the way we used to do it . We will just let this thread go and I will tally the votes at the end of the month . If you got a vote either post it here or send me a PM .